Graceful Beginnings, LLC

Florence, Alabama · View map · Visit website

About Graceful Beginnings, LLC

My name is Gaye Choat and I own Graceful Beginnings Wedding Planning. I live in Florence, Alabama, but am available to travel to your wedding. I offer wedding planning services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. I am also a Certified Sandals Specialist and can help you plan your honeymoon or destination wedding to any Sandals resort in the Caribbean.

Our goal at Graceful Beginnings is to provide a relaxed planning experience so we can create the wedding day of your dreams. We want you to be able to enjoy your wedding instead of worrying about the details.

I am a Certified Wedding Planner with the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) and a member of The Bridal Society.

Our Services:

Graceful Beginnings has planned different types of weddings such as civil, military, religious, destination and non-religious. We offer:

• Full Service Planning
  • Wedding Month Planning (aka Day Of Planning)
  • Setup/Take Down Service

H
Featured
Holli

Married on 10/14/2017

I don't know what we would have done without Gaye! She scheduled vendor meetings for us and attended them with us, made sure we had everything done when it should be, reminded us of little things that ... Read more that you wouldn't normally think of, and she was the last one to leave the wedding venue after cleaning up. She made my daughter's wedding everything she wanted and more. Everyone needs a wedding planner no matter the size of your wedding and I can't recommend Gaye at Graceful Beginnings enough.

S
Sue

Married on 07/15/2017

Everything was perfect! Gaye handled everything on the wedding day for us. We would definitely reccomend her.0 Read more Everything was perfect! Gaye handled everything on the wedding day for us. We would definitely reccomend her.0

M
Maggie

Married on 05/27/2017

Made everything completely stress-free for our big day! Read more Made everything completely stress-free for our big day!