Graceful Designs

Newport News, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Graceful Designs

Graceful Designs is a event design studio providing custom floral creations for weddings in Hampton, Virginia, and the surrounding areas. This vendor can assist with both planning and decorating your dream day, with one-of-a-kind designs created specially for you. The professionals at Graceful Designs are ready to style and plan your day the way you’ve envisioned while giving you a stress-free experience.

This vendor will create custom floral designs while providing complete attention to details, textures and colors that capture your unique vision. No matter your style — classic, modern or vintage — they will tailor the pieces to your needs. They provide pieces to decorate your altar, aisle or chuppah, as well as bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangements and more. Their planners are also available to provide full or partial planning, and can assist with day-of coordination as well.

37 Reviews for Graceful Designs

37 Graceful Designs Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 07/10/2016

I honestly don't think I have enough character space to express my fullness of gratitude. I was under a lot of stress during my wedding planning, but from day 1 of meeting Tanya, I felt at ease. She ... Read more is truly a gem! I waited to do this review so I could make sure I captured everything. To start it off, my wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! It was everything I wanted and more. Everything was breath taking from the flowers, personally designed sweat heart table, and decor. Absolutely Amazing!!! I hired Tanya to be my florist and decorator. In addition to, the responsiveness, availability to discuss my wedding details via phone, text, or email at ANY time of the day or night, quality of services and products, positive attitude, and accommodating demeanor, Tanya gracefully went out of her way to alleviate my stress by offering to do things that she was not hired for. I think this says a lot about her character. For someone to do things that are not within scope or contract, that shows their true sense of integrity. From offering to call my guests for their RSVP to arranging my bridal party gifts for me. She contacted one of her friends to reserve my bridal gifts for my bridal party. All of which none of this she was contracted to do! She was only my florist and decorator but she stepped in as a wedding planner and performed some of those roles. One thing I have to mention and to bring to attention was the time and attention she spent with me. I remember telling my mother that I can't believe she has time to do everything because I felt like I was her only bride. She really devotes her time with her brides and that means a lot. My only regret was not hiring her as my wedding planner. She is really walking in her God given purpose, she enjoys what she does and it truly shows. Keep on making God smile by doing his work!! I recommend Tanya to everyone. I am so thankful for her! I am so thankful for our new found relationship. She was heaven sent.

D
Donna

Married on 02/14/2019

Simply the best

We are still the envy of our friends with her above and beyond designs, simply breathtaking. Read more We are still the envy of our friends with her above and beyond designs, simply breathtaking.

I
Indigo J Jones

Married on 09/23/2018

Wedding Planner Extraordinaire

Tanya was an AMAZING planner/floral designer. She listened to all of our needs and wants and made it happen within the budget. As well as being a great planner, she is a pleasure to work with and has ... Read more the personality for this business. You will have no complaints working with Graceful Designs.