Graceful Expressions Calligraphy and Fine Hand Lettering Design

Caledonia, MI · View map

About Graceful Expressions Calligraphy and Fine Hand Lettering Design

FINE HAND LETTERING
for all of your special day needs...

~ unique ~ elegant ~ beautiful ~ personal ~

If you a looking to add the ultimate personal touch to your wedding or other special event details, Hand Calligraphy may be the perfect printing technique for you. Graceful Expressions, which has been featured in BRIDES MICHIGAN among other media outlets, specializes in fine hand lettering and design for wedding, social, corporate events & design, or any other event or need that calls for an elegant, personal flourish.

I offer many unique, fine lettering styles, all done by hand. (seriously. no computer. no printer. no labels. just some ink and a pen) If you wish to complement your invitation lettering style, I can create a custom style just for you, complete with the appropriate matching ink color.

Since I established Graceful Expressions in 2004, I have personally lettered thousands of envelopes and other pieces serving hundreds of clients from around the world. From a simple bible inscription to seating scrolls, maracas to a comissioned piece now at Saint Andrews Golf Course in Scotland, Chalkboard logo art displayed at a major grocery store to a piece of work requested by the United States Air Force and many, many envelopes inbetween - this is a passion that I have had since a yound child, and my hand is not tired yet!

I would be honored to assist you on putting the ultimate personal touch on your event.

Member of: The Association of Calligraphic Arts; Cyberscribes; and IAMPETH (international association of master penman, engrossers, and teachers of handwriting, Michigan Calligrapher's Association

50 Reviews for Graceful Expressions Calligraphy and Fine Hand Lettering Design

50 Graceful Expressions Calligraphy and Fine Hand Lettering Design Reviews

K
Kara

Event date: 12/25/2012

I had Jen do a poem for my boyfriends Christmas present and she did a wonderful job! Even when I had measured incorrect and it didn't fit she was so happy to help me make it perfect! Highly ... Read more recommended!

User2985995

2+ years ago

Jen is amazing at what she does! She addressed my envelopes for them and they turned out beautiful. :) Jen goes above and beyond to make sure that you are happy. Thanks so much for doing a great job ... Read more job Jen!

User3011204

Event date: 12/19/2012

I had a letter written from Santa. It was so perfect! My children loved them! Read more I had a letter written from Santa. It was so perfect! My children loved them!