Gracenote Films

Fairfield, CT · View map

About Gracenote Films

Gracenote Films creates refreshingly new, cutting edge wedding videos for highly selective couples. As the only WEVA Merited Professional Videographer in Connecticut, you can rest assured that your wedding film will be just as unique and individualized as you are. You can go about enjoying the moment knowing that every little detail is being captured and preserved by classically trained cinematographers who have dedicated their lives to the art of event filmmaking. We make each wedding video from scratch, without templates. We would love to team up with you to make a wedding film work of art that stands the test of time, beloved by generations to follow.

Tell us about your upcoming wedding! email: todd@gracenotefilms.com

30 Reviews for Gracenote Films

30 Gracenote Films Reviews

K
kelly

Married on 10/13/2018

Extremely Happy!!!

I have no words to express how happy I am that we went with Todd to video our wedding in October. Right off the bat he was extremely easy to work with. He made every effort he could to stay within our ... Read more budget while still making it possible for us to get everything we wanted. He was reliable and easy to get a hold of... When it came time for the wedding we discussed if it would be possible for him to go to both locations (where I was getting ready) and where my husband was... while we knew that was a lot to ask of him (being as we only hired for one videographer) HE DID IT! Our entire wedding party commented on his ability to capture everything but also not be obtrusive. I barely noticed he was there but judging from the footage we received back- He was!! He did a great job and I'd def recommend him!

S
Stephanie

Married on 05/07/2016

Well worth the wait, Todd did a great job with both the highlights reel and full wedding video. Everyone loved the videos. Excellent quality and attention to detail. Todd reflected the key moments and ... Read more the overall day wonderfully. -Stephanie ??

C
Charles

Married on 05/06/2016

We hired Gracenote films because we loved the job they did for my cousin's wedding. The quality of our wedding video is like watching a movie it's awesome and this is something that we will treasure ... Read more forever. Hiring them was one of the best decisions we made we couldn't be happier with their services. Thank you