Gracie's

Providence, RI · View map · Visit website

About Gracie's

Gracie’s is a classic wedding venue located in Providence, Rhode Island. Having their doors open 7 days a week for private events, they are dedicated to customizing every detail and bringing your wedding to life.

Facilities and Capacity

This venue accommodates 100 guests. With 3 event spaces to choose from, the couple has many options to help bring their wedding dreams to life.

With private event spaces and professional staff that will make sure your day goes smoothly, you will surely have a celebration of a lifetime. To help your wedding day come together, Gracie’s also provides the following services:

• Two private dining rooms
  • Wine room
  • Wedding favors
  • Photographer
  • Event planner

Cuisine

Gracie’s has an elegant and delicious menu that will impress your guests and have you wanting more. They have seasonal a la carte menus with fresh ingredients that reflect the flavors of each time of the year. They can also provide you with elegant wedding cakes, guest favors, and dessert displays from their sister bakery, Ellie's.

80 Reviews for Gracie's

80 Gracie's Reviews

Michaela
Featured
Michaela

Married on 11/11/2018

Kendal and the team at Gracie's is AMAZING!

WOW! We cannot say more positive things about working with Kendal and the team at Gracie's. First off, Kendal is so amazing to work with. She is so genuine, kind, thoughtful, and easy going which made ... Read more the planning process so stress free and simple. She is made for this job! While most people dread the planning process, my now husband and I really enjoyed it and I believe it was because Kendal made it really enjoyable for us. While planning, Kendal responded very timely too all our questions and tended to all our needs. She was also very mindful of our budget and made sure to stick to it throughout the process which we very much appreciated. Also during the wedding, her and the assistant coordinator, Jessie, were there every step of the day. I had not seen the main dining room space until I walked into the dining room for my ceremony, and had no doubts that everything would be where it needed to be and I was right, it looked incredible. As far as the space itself, Gracie's is a beautiful venue for a smaller wedding. We had around 82 guests and the space definitely felt full, but comfortable. We also decided to have our ceremony in the main dining room, and while it was tight (Which we were given a head's up about), it was intimate and I couldn't imagine having it any other way. We had so many positive comments from our guests about how intimate and cozy it felt. After our ceremony for the cocktail hour, Kendal and the staff set us up in the wine room in the downstairs part of the restaurant with a platter of the hors d'oeuvres and a bottle of prosecco. It was a great breather for myself, husband, our parents, best man and maid of honor to sit, drink, and eat before continuing on with the night. It also gave us the space to sign our marriage license with our friend who married us, and to enjoy the first moments to celebrate being husband and wife! Next to the wine room, is another private dining room that is bigger than the wine room, but a big enough space to fit some high top tables and our open air photo booth. There is a bar in there as well which was setup with a water station for our guests. The main dining room is also a great color for any florals and colors you decide to have. We went with whites, golds, and greens, and our greenery and florals looked amazing in the space. Gracie's used their candles which are a mix of clear, white, and gold placed throughout our centerpieces, garland, on the tables, and around the restaurant which made the space feel cozy and warm. Our DJ had a perfect spot set up in their private booth at the front of the restaurant, and our dance floor felt huge! We had 2 long tables set up for dinner, and were taken away once dinner was over. The tables were out of the spacec before I realized it and it was a great open space for dancing. There was still plenty of seating in the bar, downstairs in their private dining room, and on the outside perimeter of the main dining room for non dancers. The staff at Gracie's was so amazing and accommodating and the food is indescribable. One thing my husband and I wanted for our guests was great food and Gracie's delivers that effortlessly. Every dish was prepared and plated so elegantly and looked beautiful. Our guests really loved the palate cleansers that were served before both 1st and 2nd course, and raved about our mini donuts that were placed on the bar for the taking, as well as macarons! Kendal even brought my husband and I a plate of the donuts to us so we wouldn't miss out on trying each kind! We also had a cutting cake which was not passed out to our guests, but for us to enjoy while cutting and save for our 1 year anniversary. It was a pretty large cake for a cutting cake, so my immediate family was also able to enjoy some of it while we were away on our honeymoon. If you're looking for a small, intimate wedding that does not break the bank, we totally recommend Gracie's as your venue! We cannot thank Gracie's enough for making our wedding day literally the best day ever!

L
Laura Russillo

Married on 08/11/2019

Beautiful Brunch Wedding at Gracie's

Our wedding at Gracies was an absolute dream. Our vision was brought to life by the incredible team at Gracies, from the planning to the execution and the divine meal. My husband and I had a simple ... Read more wedding goal; to eat really delicious food with our closest family and friends, and we did just that at Gracies. Kendal was outstanding with planning every step, and helping to accommodate changes to the plans and problem solved where I needed! The meal and service was as expected, top tier. The team worked to piece together a beautiful backdrop to our brunch. Every detail about the day was perfect!

G
Greta

Married on 06/23/2019

Best Day Ever

We had our wedding (ceremony & reception) at Gracie's in the main restaurant (not the smaller private dining space downstairs). From the moment we first contacted Kendal, the event coordinator, we ... Read more knew we were in good hands. She's a phenomenal communicator and was expert in helping us to realize our vision for the day. Every aspect of the planning process was stress-free and the event itself was flawless. Our 75 guests were absolutely in love with the food, the decor, the friendliness of the staff-- everything! And the cake!! Oh my, the cake that Ellie's bakery made for us was a dream! We're truly over the moon with how spectacular the day was. Thank you, Gracie's team!