Graduate Athens

Athens, Georgia · View map

About Graduate Athens

Graduate Athens is a classic wedding venue located in Athens, Georgia. With exposed brick and large ceilings, this site gives off an industrial-vibe acompanied by beautiful furnishings and décor. Graduate Athens is an amazing venue that is sure not to disappoint.

Facilities and Capacity
Graduate Athens can accommodate up to 250 guests. The hotel offers many guest rooms along with a bar, a music venue and a café. We offer event spaces for your reception and ceremony - including 6 different indoor and outdoor spaces.

This venue offers the following services:

• Altar/arches
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

Cuisine
The venue offers the following catering and bar services:

• Buffet
  • Tastings
  • Cash/open bar
  • Variety of liquors

Other Services
Graduate Athens offers the following event items as well:

• Altar/arches
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

Location
Graduate Athens is located in Athens, Georgia near Lyndon House Arts Center. It services the Atlanta metropolitan area.

41 Reviews for Graduate Athens

41 Graduate Athens Reviews

Taran
Taran F.

Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful & Seamless

We booked our mid-December wedding a full year out, and initially had some issues with responsiveness from our contact. However, that contact was quickly replaced with Lauren Hargrove, who is ... Read more absolutely AMAZING! She was responsive, kind, professional, and made every decision feel easy. From the gorgeous rooms, to the amazing food, to the overall attentive and gracious staff - everything was seamless. The in-house chef personally attended our tasting to talk us through each dish, and he was just as kind and professional as Lauren. All of our guests also raved about their experience, which meant a lot to us. Would absolutely recommend for any brides/grooms to be!

L
Laura

Married on 09/12/2015

It was so nice to have the ceremony and reception at the same venue, and super easy for the guests who stayed in the beautiful hotel rooms. My (now) husband and I stayed at the Hoyt House in the ... Read more middle of the venue which acted as the perfect central location for the family and wedding part, but also as a private suite on our wedding night. The service was exceptional! I would highly recommend this location to any bride who wants to be close to downtown but still have enough privacy for a fun event filled weekend wedding!

User5460650

2+ years ago

First of all, this type of venue was very appealing to me since we had many out of town guests and loved the idea of having the reception at the same place as the accommodations while maintaining the ... Read more Athens charm and downtown location. It truly has it all, a spa, a pool, cafe/coffee shop...there are even vintage video game machines and record players in the King suites! I researched several other venues and compared pricing of bringing in caterers, renting tables, tents, etc. and nothing compared to the overall package deal that you could find here, not to mention losing the headache of dealing with all of those other details. Emily and Jessica were dreams to work with and provided exceptional service. The decisions were quick and easy, allowing me to spend my time and energy focusing on the fun stuff. I was worried when I found out that there would be another wedding happening simultaneously at the Foundry while we were next door in the Foundry Ballroom, but nobody even noticed another wedding. They are certainly professionals and have everything down to a science. The food was delicious, the space looked beautiful and everything was perfect. All of my out of town guests fell in love with Athens and several people commented that it was the best wedding that they had ever been to. We had so much fun that we kept the party going in the Athena Suite after the reception! I couldn't be happier that I chose Graduate Athens and I think it is by far the best wedding venue in town.