Grafton Winery The Vineyards

Grafton, IL · View map

About Grafton Winery The Vineyards

With a 5,000 square foot pavilion that is the perfect location for weddings and large corporate events. We can accommodate 100 - 400 people.. Our beautiful lakeside setting, award winning wines and amazing sunsets create a perfect place for new beginnings.

3 Reviews for Grafton Winery The Vineyards

3 Grafton Winery The Vineyards Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I fell in love with this location instantly and we were beyond happy with how our wedding turned out! The location itself is beautiful, we had our dream wedding here and would highly ... Read more recommend this venue for any type of celebration! With the beautiful outdoor stone patio, vineyards, and lake it just makes for a very stunning location. Working with Grafton Winery the Vineyards was a wonderful experience and we always make a point to go back for their delicious wine! Highly recommend them for their services.

J
Julia

Married on 06/04/2016

I can't say enough about Grafton Winery The Vineyards... This place has it all with beautiful views of a lake, the Vineyards, the beautiful huge outdoor patio with twinkle lights. I couldn't have been ... Read more happier with how everything turned out. It definitely was my dream wedding and so much more! All of my guests were just as impressed. Don't think twice about it, this location is beyond the best wedding location I have found in the area and I DID a lot of research! You will fall in love once you see it! I surely did!

L
Lindsey

Married on 09/22/2017

She was amazing! I had some out of the box ideas and she made them a reality! She even made a run to Home Depot for us. She went above and beyond our expectations and made our evening run smoothly! Read more She was amazing! I had some out of the box ideas and she made them a reality! She even made a run to Home Depot for us. She went above and beyond our expectations and made our evening run smoothly!

Grafton Winery The Vineyards FAQ