Graingertainment

Lakeland, FL · View map · Visit website

About Graingertainment

What is Graingertainment?

Graingertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Lakeland, Florida covering all of Central Florida. Including Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater and everything in between. We know the importance of entertainment during a celebration, so we work hard to ensure that your loved ones are excited and having fun. We have a knack for keeping the dance floor full, and understand how to appeal to people of all ages. Graingertainment will do whatever it takes to make sure you and your partner are happy during such an important day.

Graingertainment passion is entertainment. We offer our elite DJ services, with other amazing add ons. From special lighting, photo booths, and video projections. We offer bilingual DJs as well!

What makes Graingertainment different?

Our passion, integrity, and commitment to achieving your perfect day. We are masters of ceremonies and turn table specialists, never having a dull moment and keeping the dance floor packed. We genuinely care about our clients.

We use an online system that gives you the oppurtunity to write out your vision, your wants and needs, helping you on your journey to the perfect day.

It's your Wedding Day! Let's make it extraordinary. Graingertainment, we are just so good.

Please contact us either at info@graingertainment.com or call us at 863.513.4935 . Hope to hear from you!

370 Reviews for Graingertainment

370 Graingertainment Reviews

sarah
Featured
sarah

Married on 12/19/2015

I cannot say enough GREAT/WONDERFUL/AMAZING things about Graingertainment. I was in a very tight spot, my original DJ canceled just days before our wedding. I got on WEDDINGWIRE and immediately ... Read more starting looking for a new DJ. Chris got back with me very quickly and was so easy to work with. I was really worried, because of my situation, that I was going to have to pay an outrageous price, but this was not the case, Chris was agreeable to working with me. The DJ that provided services for our wedding, Dylan, was incredible. You would have thought that he and I had been communicating for months about the song choices and "feel" that we wanted for our wedding. I really think it was a blessing that the original DJ canceled. I was so pleased with the level of professionalism. My guests kept coming up to me and saying what a great job the DJ (Dylan) was doing. I think that is about the best outcome anyone can hope for. Also, they have a very user friendly website that allows you view music option. They are able to get music that is not on their site as well. I had three kind of obscure songs they were able to get with ease. I will be using Graingertainment for all my future events and I recommend you do too!

A
Anna Johnson

Married on 06/08/2019

Great wedding DJ!

Dylan was the DJ for my wedding on June 8. He did a great job on music selection and keeping the reception upbeat and fun. Thank you Dylan for a wonderful job on making my wedding run smoothly! Read more Dylan was the DJ for my wedding on June 8. He did a great job on music selection and keeping the reception upbeat and fun. Thank you Dylan for a wonderful job on making my wedding run smoothly!

Ana
Ana

Married on 05/26/2019

Great DJ Company

Since the beginning Chris was very attentive and super quick to answer all of our questions. Their online system to manage the music choices is great. We got the photo booth package and it was a hit! ... Read more hit! Everyone loved it. It was also great having it him send us the link to see the pictures digitally after the wedding. Thank you you guys for everything!