Graingertainment

Lakeland, FL · View map · Visit website

About Graingertainment

Graingertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Lakeland, Florida. We know the importance of entertainment during a celebration, so we work hard to ensure that your loved ones are excited and having fun. We have a knack for keeping the dance floor full, and understand how to appeal to people of all ages. Graingertainment will do whatever it takes to make you and your partner happy during such an important day.

Graingertainment invites you to schedule a consultation before the big day to discuss your musical taste and desired wedding atmosphere. This also offers you the chance to create a do-not-play list and request bilingual MC services. Graingertainment believes that communication is key, so they are sure to keep in constant contact with you throughout the planning process. For the wedding, they are happy to only book one event per day and can provide proof of liability insurance. Karaoke services and a photo booth are also available for a bit of extra entertainment for your loved ones. The team brings all their own equipment, including a sound/PA system, uplighting, a video projector, microphones, flat screens, dance lights, and microphones. Graingertainment is happy to play a variety of genres.

It's your Wedding Day! Let's make it extraordinary!

Please contact us either at info@graingertainment.com or call us at 863.513.4935 . Hope to hear from you!

365 Reviews for Graingertainment

365 Graingertainment Reviews

sarah
Featured
sarah

Married on 12/19/2015

I cannot say enough GREAT/WONDERFUL/AMAZING things about Graingertainment. I was in a very tight spot, my original DJ canceled just days before our wedding. I got on WEDDINGWIRE and immediately ... Read more starting looking for a new DJ. Chris got back with me very quickly and was so easy to work with. I was really worried, because of my situation, that I was going to have to pay an outrageous price, but this was not the case, Chris was agreeable to working with me. The DJ that provided services for our wedding, Dylan, was incredible. You would have thought that he and I had been communicating for months about the song choices and "feel" that we wanted for our wedding. I really think it was a blessing that the original DJ canceled. I was so pleased with the level of professionalism. My guests kept coming up to me and saying what a great job the DJ (Dylan) was doing. I think that is about the best outcome anyone can hope for. Also, they have a very user friendly website that allows you view music option. They are able to get music that is not on their site as well. I had three kind of obscure songs they were able to get with ease. I will be using Graingertainment for all my future events and I recommend you do too!

T
T. Sutton

Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome High School Graduation Party

An Awesome Time was had by all! A graduation party for five Senior girls with very specific song requests and ‘vibe’ they wanted for the night. Dylan from Graingertainment made sure all of their ... Read more request were met and the dance floor was packed all night long. We received so many compliments on the dance floor fun. Chris from Graingertainment organized the specifics for our night and was so professional and wonderful to work with. Dylan helped make a special night extra special! In the future, will only use Graingertainment for our music needs.

S
Savannah

Married on 05/03/2019

Highly Recommend!

We had Chris as our DJ. He was great! He made sure we were all on the same page for everything and on the day of he constantly checked with us to make sure we were ready for the next event.. Which was ... Read more super helpful for keeping us on track. I would recommend Graingertainment to anyone looking to have someone that is reliable, fun, and entertaining!