Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook

Birmingham, AL · View map · Visit website

About Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook

Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook is a wedding venue located in Birmingham, Alabama. This venue, which is situated right in the suburb of Mountain Brook, offers easy access to a variety of local activities and attractions. In fact, the Birmingham Zoo is within walking distance of the hotel. For those who love nature, there is a nearby botanical garden, and for those that love a bit more adventure, the largest motorcycle museum in the entire world is also nearby. When you host your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, or reception at this hotel, your entire wedding party will truly find plenty of fun activities to pursue in the local area.

Facilities and Capacity
Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook combines old-world charm with contemporary luxury so that couples can enjoy the best of both worlds on their big day. This boutique hotel also incorporates a dash of botanically-inspired touches that will delight your guests. The exterior features wood, stone, and brick touches, while plenty of potted plants add color and life. When you step inside, you will be greeted by the rich and inviting decor. There are touches ranging from original artwork to sparkling light fixtures.

For the wedding and reception, there is over 12,000 square feet of space found both indoors and outdoors. These spaces can accommodate intimate sized wedding parties as well as much larger wedding parties with up to 412 guests. Whether you choose the Grand Ballroom or the rooftop site, you will be able to relax and enjoy the wedding of your dreams in this boutique hotel.

As you prepare for your big day, you can work alongside Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook’s wedding professionals. They can assist with decor and provide you with tables, chairs, linens, china, flatware, and glassware so you have everything you need. Best of all, they can take care of setup and cleanup services. The hotel also has plenty of parking and wheelchair access. Valet services can also be arranged.

Accommodation
Because this venue is a hotel, couples and guests are able to enjoy on-site accommodations. All of the guest rooms and suites have been decorated for maximum comfort and luxury. They feature everything from pillowtop bedding to custom furnishings. Guests are also welcome to relax at the Poseidon Spa, enjoy cooking classes, exercise in the fitness center, and enjoy all the other amenities the hotel has to offer during their stay.

2 Reviews for Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook

2 Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook Reviews

L
Lindsey

Married on 03/11/2017

We booked the Bohemian Suite for the wedding weekend to have the bridal party get ready in. They were super accommodating and helpful with everyone coming in and out including vendors. I used the art ... Read more gallery for my first look with my dad, and it turned out great! I also used the small courtyard for bridals. Not only were the staff great, but the suite and property in general were great for pictures!

T
Tasha

Married on 06/03/2017

I loved having my wedding at the Grand Bohemian. It was STUNNING! I worked primarily with Edyn and she did a fabulous job. My wedding exceeded my expectations and my guests raved how great the food ... Read more was and how amazing it was. Between Edyn and my wedding planner they carried out my best day thus far flawlessly. My only complaint is not with Edyn and staff for my big day. My complaint is the hotel. My whole grooms family was flying from the west coast or out of the country. When my grooms family arrived and his aunt from Germany the hotel overbooked the Thursday before my Saturday Wedding. At 3 am we were sitting in the lobby with no hope on how to resolve the matter. I was crushed and agitated because well I'm the bride and need sleep. After a lot of phone calls and lot of waiting they were put up at a local hotel for that night. I will explain that they corrected the problem the next day but it was a hassle and not something the bride wants to handle 48 hours before her wedding. Edyn and team apologized and did make it up to us. I would still have an event here because it had nothing to do with the hotel side but my suggestion is you have your guests check in at a reasonable hour or have a back up plan.

Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook FAQ