Grand Geneva Resort & Spa

Lake Geneva, WI · View map · Visit website

About Grand Geneva Resort & Spa

Weddings at Grand Geneva are a wonderful place to say "I do," complete with breathtaking outdoor surroundings, elegant function space, outstanding cuisine, decadent wedding cakes and attentive service. Whether an intimate or large affair, our wedding specialist will make your special day perfect.

Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is a AAA Four Diamond resort offering superb guest accommodations that include executive hotel suites, deluxe hotel suites, deluxe guest rooms, junior rooms and a variety of villa sizes to offer the perfect escape for guests wanting more space and added conveniences.

Let us take your wedding from good to Grand!

Grand Geneva is located an hour from Chicago and Milwaukee and 90 miles from Madison.

Facilities and Capacity
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa has enough space for couples to host a maximum of 600 guests. With eight event spaces to choose from, ranging from the Grand Ballroom indoors to outdoor ceremony locations to small and intimate venues, couples have plenty of options to find just the right place for their perfect day.

Cuisine
With in-house catering serving American fare, and packages to bundle everything from linens to your wedding cake, you are on your way to making your wedding dreams come true. Grand Geneva can accommodate the following food sensitivities:

• Gluten free
  • Lactose free
  • No pork
  • Nut free
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Accommodations
As a resort hotel and wedding venue, couples and guests can find convenient on-site accommodations.

Other Services
Grand Geneva offers the following additional services:

• Bridal shower

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 03/14/2015

Absolutley amazing venue to have your wedding at. I had my rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception all at the resort. The grounds and hotel are gorgeous. The staff is very friendly and so ... Read more accommodating! My wedding coordinator, Kaitlin W., was very professional and new what to do even before I told her! I swear she could read my mind but it just showed how great she is at her job. I had so much confidence in her that the day of the wedding I could focus on having fun getting ready with my bridesmaids and family. There was even another huge event that took over the resort the same weekend and I never felt my parties needs were put second. They actually offered free valet parking all weekend long to my guests! Can't wait to go back and stay just for a vacation soon!

E
Elizabeth McCoy

Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing wedding!

We were fortunate enough to have our wedding at the Grand Geneva Resort and could not be more happy with everything! The resort was very accommodating and our guests had a fantastic time at the pools ... Read more pools and restaurants. The service and hospitality were excellent! The best part of having our wedding here was the support from a wedding coordinator that helps with EVERYTHING. Kate was the most amazing support and made our day what it was. We could not have done it without her! I can’t wait to come back here for many years to come to celebrate and remember our wedding!!

K
Kali

Married on 07/13/2019

Grand Geneva Resort and Spa was the perfect place for a wedding!

Wonderful service all around. From wait staff, transportation, guests amenities. We had many out of town guests and each enjoyed their stay over the weekend. I had the ceremony on the golf course, ... Read more cocktail hour under the Pavilion, and reception at the Chalet. Grand Geneva was flexible in every way. The transportation was smooth. They were open to any designs I wanted to add in and vendors I wanted to use. Kate, our Grand Geneva Coordinator, was amazing. She was timely in communication and so fun to work with!