Grand Hyatt Seattle

Seattle, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Grand Hyatt Seattle

Grand Hyatt Seattle is close to some of the most exhilarating hotspots in the area. With a modern touch and a unique cosmopolitan atmosphere, this venue is the perfect place for a stunning and romantic wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
The Leonesa Ballroom and Foyer are accented by chandeliers, warm colors and wood paneling, allowing you to entertain up to 400 people. The sixth and seventh floors have multiple event suites that are the ideal choice for wedding weekend festivities of up to 60 guests, coming with stylish setups and sweeping city views for a cocktail hour or small reception.

The professional wedding and event planners at Grand Hyatt Seattle provide high caliber planning services, paying impeccable attention to detail so that your event is unforgettable. With personalized amenities and exquisite accommodations in downtown Seattle, this facility will surely provide you with a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Services include:

• Professional banquet captain
  • Linens and napkins
  • Dance floor
  • Discounted self parking and valet
  • Cake and gift tables
  • Head table for bridal party
  • Staging for band or DJ
  • Votive candles
  • Silver tables stands with numbers
  • Floral centerpieces
  • Ice carvings
  • Bridal suite
  • Setup and cleanup

Cuisine
The culinary team provides couples and guests with extraordinary catering and seasonal cuisine that is prepared with masterful touches and served through delightful presentations. These are the following selections that are offered on a majority of their wedding menus:

• Champagne toast
  • Butler-passed hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
  • Four-course dinner with choice of four entrees, desserts, appetizers and salads
  • Bar service featuring signature or top-tier brands
  • Complimentary menu tasting
  • Late night snack offerings
  • Wine service

Accommodation
Grand Hyatt Seattle will provide each couple with a one-night stay in the hotel suite and will also offer discounted room rates for guests staying overnight. Choose from spacious standard rooms or luxurious suites with all kinds of amenities to make your stay more comfortable.

1 Reviews for Grand Hyatt Seattle

1 Grand Hyatt Seattle Reviews

Grace
Grace Cowell

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Erinn Uhlmeyer Event Sales Manager😊

Aloha! I would like to thank Erinn on how she did such a great job. From the very beginning I had question after question and she responded right away. I did back and fourth messaging for longer then ... Read more a month due to not being sure on a venue choice since it was going to be a destination wedding and I’m stuck in Kauai not able to meet up and see the venue face to face. I loved how she went above and beyond and had an assistant take videos of both the grand Hyatt Seattle and Olive 8 spaces. Since I was unsure of where to do my wedding. I would recommend to defiantly talk to her if you plan to get married or have an event at the olive 8 Seattle or grand Hyatt seattle. I did so much research on venues and the Hyatt’s are pretty well priced for a hotel venue and comes with many inclusives! Her customer service stood out from others as I was searching for so many other venues in Seattle area as well! Overall I didn’t choose to have my wedding here just due to finding something that suited my tastes more and it having more building character......BUT if this venue suits you on the modern and upscale hotel I would defiantly give Erinn a call or email. She is great and I’ve been working at a Hyatt in Kauai for over 3 years now. I’ve seen a lot of customer service but hers was different from others on her patience and responsiveness! I may not have booked my wedding here but wanted to thank her for her customer service! Me and my fiancée actually booked and decided to stay for a couple days at the Hyatt olive 8 Seattle before we get married for our wedding week. So at least we get that experience. Thanks!! Sincerely, Grace Cowell

Grand Hyatt Seattle FAQ