Grand Jour

Asheville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Grand Jour

NEW IN ASHEVILLE!

Experienced photographer and videographer with current availibility for 2019!

Grand Jour is a wedding photography and videography business based out of Asheville, North Carolina and ran by French photographer and filmmaker, Simon Bonneau. The business offers convenient wedding photography and videography packages as well as engagement shoots. Simon will make sure to capture all of the details on your wedding day from start to finish. A flip through the Grand Jour portfolio and you will notice the vast amount of experience that Simon has. from music festivals to intimate family times, he knows how to capture moments beautifully.

The styles of photography that are offered at Grand Jour include contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic.
The photography packages include the following services:

• High-res images,

Featured
Savannah Burke

Married on 05/19/2019

Exceeded all our expectations

Simon was very quick to respond to all emails. I gave him complete creative freedom and was not disappointed. In our wedding video, he captured all the important intimate moments while sprinkling fun ... Read more ones throughout the video. On the day of the wedding, I had so many things to worry about, but my videographer was not one of them. I could rest assured that he had everything set up and taken care of and that the video would be great. In the end, the video was greater than great, it was perfect. I know my husband, family, friends, and I will all treasure it forever.

Andi
Andi Mull

Married on 04/27/2019

Outstanding

Simon was so easy to work with! He was very responsive to email, delivered our video only a week and a half after the wedding, and the video was amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone! Read more Simon was so easy to work with! He was very responsive to email, delivered our video only a week and a half after the wedding, and the video was amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Simy
Simy Carvalho

Getting married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful Photos

Simon took stunning engagement photos that we will cherish forever! His style is very unique and candid. We felt very comfortable being ourselves in front of Simon as he captured this exciting time in ... Read more our lives.

Grand Jour FAQ