Grand Occasions

Spirit Lake, IA · View map

About Grand Occasions

Grand Occasions Event Design & Rentals began helping brides create beautiful weddings in 2007. We are full service design consultants, and offer set up,tear down and rentals for all your ceremony and reception needs. We service the Nnorthwest area of Iowa including the Okoboji area and southern Minnesota.

6 Reviews for Grand Occasions

6 Grand Occasions Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 04/07/2018

Renting decorations for our wedding was the best thing ever! Grand occasions was amazing and so accommodating and flexible! Read more Renting decorations for our wedding was the best thing ever! Grand occasions was amazing and so accommodating and flexible!

User5558210

2+ years ago

I LOVED working with Sheila and Gina! They were so helpful and allowed me to take part in creating my magical space! I highly recommend them! Read more I LOVED working with Sheila and Gina! They were so helpful and allowed me to take part in creating my magical space! I highly recommend them!

J
Jonathan

Married on 06/13/2015

The first phone call I had with Sheila at Grand Occasions lowered my blood pressure and heart rate significantly. It was immediately apparent that I was talking to a pro who knew the vendors, the ... Read more venues, and everything else about having a wedding in the Okoboji area. We were very intimidated about organizing the wedding from a distance and knowing we had Grand Occasions there locally was a huge relief. Grand Occasions is a family owned and operated business and, by the end of our experience, they felt like our family too! The Grand Occasions team met with us several times prior to the wedding to help us figure out what we wanted to do, recommended other service providers, and stepped forward to perform some tasks they don't normally even do. They were patient with us and really helped us realize our vision. Our look was rustic-vintage-chic, and the decor was exactly what we were going for -- complete with eclectic vintage dishes, wild flowers, and adorable handmade lawn games that were perfect for the summer lake setting. Through it all, it was clear they really were invested in doing things well and that they cared about us and our wedding. Everything turned out great and we were just so pleased with their work. We could not recommend this company more highly. Thank you Sheila, Bob, and Gina! You are the best!!