Grand Plaza

Staten Island, New York · View map · Visit website

About Grand Plaza

Grand Plaza is an elegant wedding venue in Staten Island, New York. This luxurious banquet hall is one of Staten Island’s premier locations to celebrate one of the most important days of your life. With wooden oak floors and chandeliers hanging above, this romantic and sophisticated atmosphere will have you and your guests in awe. At Grand Plaza, you can guarantee that your special day will be one to remember for years to come.

Facilities and Capacity

Guests will be welcomed by the courteous staff as they enjoy cocktails in the Crystal Club Room. This room has a beautiful crystal chandelier and private bar trimmed in dark wood and brass sconces, setting the scene for your romantic affair. You and your guests will then be able to enjoy your beautiful reception in the venue's Plaza Ballroom. This event space includes 20-foot vaulted ceilings and a signature Grand Chandelier hanging in the middle of the room. The Grand Plaza can accommodate up to 150 guests comfortably, with plenty of room still available for dancing.

When booking Grand Plaza, you will have the opportunity to work with their experienced team of coordinators to create the wedding celebration of your dreams. They will be able to accommodate any and all requests you may have. Also, their wide selection of packages means they can work with any budget. Plus, there will be event staff available during your day to help you with anything you might need. The venue offers the following services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Bridal suite
  • Cake
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Event planning
  • In-house bar and catering
  • Lighting/sound
  • Ability to work with outside vendors
  • Complimentary wireless internet
  • On-site parking
  • Valet service available
  • Wheelchair access available
  • Liability insurance

Cuisine

The staff at Grand Plaza pride themselves on providing an excellent culinary experience for you and your guests. Their chefs are internationally trained and will prepare the finest dishes using only fresh ingredients. You will have a variety of menu selections to choose from or you can even come up with custom creations of your own. All of the dishes will be prepared in a beautiful presentation.

10 Reviews for Grand Plaza

10 Grand Plaza Reviews

J
Jolina Souverain

Married on 05/25/2019

Mrs Bennett

This place is nothing short of Amazing! The Grand Plaza and its staff are truly everything you would ask for in a venue. To the start of my Wedding planning and booking the Grand Plaza, Chris Cenci ... Read more was wonderful. I didn't have the deposit needed to secure the date and Chris penciled me in with my word. He saved the date for me, no other place would ever do that, especially in wedding season. But I assured him my heart was set on the Grand Plaza and he worked with me. I felt like family from the start. I had so many ideas and emailed and called and visited Chris with everything and he paid close attention and made sure everything was brought to life! When I reached the Grand Plaza on my wedding day, i was in Awe. Tara my assistant and bartender waited on me all night. My guest were raving about her courteous ways, always asking them if they were ok and she kept the drinks flowing. The servers were kind and patient and the food was delicious! Worth every penny I spent. They cater one wedding at a time, so you get the whole venue to yourself. My guest kept guessing which room was next from the ceremony in one room to cocktail hr in another room and the Reception in the Grand Ballroom. I am so happy with choosing the Grand Plaza!

FutureIreneGiamb
Irene

Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing service

Amazing service. The staff is absolutely awesome and very accommodating. Chris and Christina were amazing and very laid back. We had an amazing time and glad to have held our wedding here! Read more Amazing service. The staff is absolutely awesome and very accommodating. Chris and Christina were amazing and very laid back. We had an amazing time and glad to have held our wedding here!!!

N
Nicole

Married on 10/08/2017

Absolutely amazing! From start to finish the Grand Plaza was amazing when booking our wedding. Chris the manager was great to work with helping to set up the perfect day. Throughout the entire year ... Read more leading up the wedding Chris worked with us in setting up everything from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour and the reception. Chris was great at answering all our questions and worked with us when setting up the ceremony space. When having to go to the venue early for our first look because of rain, Chris assured me it was not a problem and everything work out beautifully. The entire staff at the Grand Plaza was so attentive to our needs and made the day perfect. The food was great during our taste test and again during our event. The staff worked well with our venders helping to provide a smooth process throughout the day. My husband and I cannot thank the Grand Plaza enough for all they did in helping to create our special day. I recommend them for any event you are planning, as you will receive great service, wonderful food and a passionate team who knows their stuff when putting together a great party.