Grand Rapids Public Museum

Grand Rapids, MI · View map

About Grand Rapids Public Museum

Imagine your wedding ceremony or reception in our world class museum. Your guests can take a stroll through "The Streets of Old Grand Rapids" and enjoy a memorable ride on our carousel. Our three story Galleria has a spectacular riverfront view of the lights and splendor of downtown Grand Rapids—and all within walking distance of three major hotels. Both indoor and outdoor ceremony locations are available, to make your day a first-class experience—in a place like no place else!

25 Reviews for Grand Rapids Public Museum

25 Grand Rapids Public Museum Reviews

D
David

Getting married on 09/12/2020

The museum helped me propose to my now fiancee in a great way. My fiancee was blown away when it all happened, can not thank Monica enough. Give them a try, you won't be sorry I promise! Read more The museum helped me propose to my now fiancee in a great way. My fiancee was blown away when it all happened, can not thank Monica enough. Give them a try, you won't be sorry I promise!!

A
Allie

Married on 07/13/2018

We had our reception at the museum and it went so smoothly and stress free! Everyone loved being able to go into the first floor and use the carousel. The staff there was willing to keep the entire ... Read more bridal party on schedule, and take care of any foreseeable problems so we did not have to. 10/10 would recommend using this venue and would do it again and again!

MrsPettit
Megan

Married on 05/21/2016

Liz and her team were WONDERFUL throughout the entire experience. They were organized, on top of things, and always one step ahead. They're the vendor you don't have to worry about. The museum sells ... Read more itself as far as a wedding venue goes. It's beautiful, unique, and access to the carousel certainly doesn't hurt things -- but what puts it above and beyond is the staff. They were part of the process from booking the museum, to final details and work tirelessly on the day of to ensure the bride and groom get to actually relax on the day of.