Grand Rapids Wedding Rentals

Grand Rapids, MI · View map

About Grand Rapids Wedding Rentals

Grand Rapids Wedding Rentals is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan and provides high-quality items for weddings and special events.

Available:

-Harvest tables

-Mismatched chairs (200 in stock)

-Mismatched dinner and dessert plates (200 in stock)

-Whiskey barrels

-White benches

-Harvest benches

-White double door aisle entrance

-Red Settee with carved wood trimming

-White vintage curvy couch

Services:

Set-up and Clean-up (included)

Delivery; anywhere in state, charge by the mile (separate)

I get to meet many happy people, see different venues and beautiful areas all around michigan, and I get to be part of one of, if not, the best and biggest days in your lives. It’s humbling to think of how often I’m approached to be involved with a task that important, even if my role is smaller than other vendors. At the end of the day, all of my work goes toward spreading joy and positively affecting Michigan’s culture, and that feels amazing.

Grand Rapids Wedding Rentals -- grweddingrentals.com

4 Reviews for Grand Rapids Wedding Rentals

4 Grand Rapids Wedding Rentals Reviews

K
Keria

Married on 10/03/2015

I found out about the business through Facebook. There was just the right amount of communication between us. Payment was easy through PayPal. I feel that the email and phone conversations were great. ... Read more I loved the presentation as a whole, it was easy for what I was looking for and I really loved the pieces we received. For quality, some of the benches had the seats pull up but when you sat on it, they were fine. I do not think anyone really noticed aside from when we went to move them. We found everything we were looking for, and the execution of the delivery was superb! They complied with our venues timelines and that was amazing!

N
Nicole

Married on 08/22/2015

The collection of vintage, mismatched dining chairs that Grand Rapids Wedding Rentals has acquired is phenomenal and unrivaled. I had everything from a kingly looking wooden chair with arms to a ... Read more floral fabric circle chair complete with skirt and everything in between at my wedding. The harvest tables were simple, sturdy and solid - a wonderful complement to the eclectic chairs. Ben was great at communication leading up to the wedding, on time for delivery and pick up, and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend renting from Grand Rapids Wedding Rentals.

User6220918

2+ years ago

I found about Grand Rapids Wedding Rentals when my sister was married in May 2015 and her coordinator used them. My overall experience was great! Our having the wooden farm tables at my wedding made ... Read more a huge impact. It was exactly the look I was going for. And Ben had a red settle that was so perfect and SO affordable the sette quickly became a must have for me. I would highly recommend Grand Rapids Wedding Rentals to anyone considering renting items for their wedding.