Grand Rental Station

4 Grand Rental Station Reviews

B
Becky

Married on 06/01/2013

We Used Grand Rental Station for our wedding tent and they were prompt and flexible with the dates and helping with set up! They were great with shipment and even gave us a discount. Read more We Used Grand Rental Station for our wedding tent and they were prompt and flexible with the dates and helping with set up! They were great with shipment and even gave us a discount.

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 06/28/2015

4.7

Aaron was great! I had numerous revisions to my rental needs and he was always happy to make corrections. On the day of my wedding, a terrible tornado warning blew through. I frantically called Aaron ... Read more asking if there was any way we could add sides to my outdoor tent. Aaron did everything in his power to find me siding for my tent. He truly saved my outdoor wedding reception. The only minor hiccup was not enough people were assigned to set my tent up the morning of the wedding. My father and sister jumped in to assist. Looking back, I wish there were just a couple of more guys to assist with set up so my dad and sister could've enjoyed the morning with me.

L
Leah

Married on 07/04/2015

4.3

Grand Rental Station was easy to book with, giving guidance on the size tent we needed for the amount of guests expected. We chose to rent from Winchester rather than from NOVA for our tent as the ... Read more prices are lower out that way. They even had a bubble machine that we were able to use for our ceremony entrance and exit. My only disappointment (though a pretty big one) was that their tents ONLY stake into the ground. They do not prepare for a venue that does not allow staking in certain areas. I had told them in advance that was the case with our venue, but they didn't plan ahead for that and we had to change the location of the ceremony once they showed up to put up the tent. What a bummer. It all worked out fine, but I am still a little disappointed that they had no backup plan for stakes in the ground...as if they ONLY place tents on top of grass. Seems weird. So keep that in mind. Otherwise, Josh was easy to work with and friendly. They didn't always answer the phone, but he always called back within a couple hours. They met all the requirements for the tent permit from the county fire marshall so that made things quite easy.