Grand Rental Station

Williamsburg, VA · View map

About Grand Rental Station

Here at Grand Rental station our goal is to make your event memorable by helping you with all of your rental needs! No event is to big or to small! Consider us a one stop shop for tables, chairs, tents, linens, dishes, arch's, candy and desert bar set ups and much more! We also have an in house wedding and event planner to help you along with any of your planning needs. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you would like to stop by our showroom to take a peak at what we have to offer.

5 Reviews for Grand Rental Station

5 Grand Rental Station Reviews

M
Michelle

Married on 06/27/2015

Kyle is just so helpful and always quick to help me with all of my rental needs. Always answers the phone or phones me back and makes everything happen. I'm so happy with the service and I can't wait ... Read more to see what everything looks like at my wedding the first Saturday in June.

K
Kelsey

Married on 12/10/2016

4.7

Good quality of products for a more reasonable price. Only rented tablecloths! Plenty of other items available to rent. Read more Good quality of products for a more reasonable price. Only rented tablecloths! Plenty of other items available to rent.

K
Kacie

Married on 09/27/2015

3.5

A couple hiccups along the way with the order and day-of service. After bringing the issues to the owners attention, he apologized profusely, assured us this was not his standard and refunded a ... Read more portion of our fees. In the end, the wedding was beautiful and all the items used were lovely.