Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens

Fallbrook, CA · View map · Visit website

About Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens

Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens is an exclusive wedding venue located in North County San Diego. With lush gardens and breathtaking water features, this venue offers completely private and unique event spaces with 35 years of professional experience.

Facilities and Capacity

Grand Tradition has two gorgeous venue spaces with customizable features. Our Beverly Mansion is a diverse location with both indoor/outdoor options and multiple gardens to enjoy. Draped with crystal chandeliers, the Mansion is an elevated reception space overlooking our iconic heart shaped lake, making it the perfect backdrop for your event. This venue can accommodate up to 300 guests.

Arbor Terrace is a tropical, open-aired venue space equipped with towering waterfalls and a tented pavilion. This property is so unique, you will feel as if you left California! Arbor Terrace can accommodate up to 220 guests.

We offer an array of services such as start to finish wedding planning! We offer comprehensive wedding packages that can be customized; fulfilling a wide range of individual needs.

Some additional services provided include:

• Personal Wedding Coordinator

A
Featured
Alex

Married on 07/17/2017

Grand Tradition was incredible! The location is truly beautiful, both ceremony locations are wonderful, though we are very glad we went for the gazebo by the lake since we could do the horse and ... Read more carriage grand entrance, which was stunning and unforgettable. The only thing better than the location with the gorgeous gardens and mansion was the friendly and professional staff. Lindsey was so helpful every step of the way, from our first meeting to some last-minute changes. I cannot recommend them highly enough, they made our special day absolutely fantastic!

Stephanie
Stephanie Estrada

Getting married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful venue

Grand tradition is such a beautiful venue. The moment my fiancé and I walked into the gardens we instantly knew this was the location we wanted to get married. We are getting married in 5 months and ... Read more are looking forward for all of our guest to see it. Our coordinator Amanda is great, she has been helping us stay organized and calm during this whole planning process. I would highly recommend this venue. I will do a follow up review after the wedding ❤️

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 07/07/2019

Unforgettable

Made my wedding unforgettable. My wedding day ran so smoothly due to my coordinator (Sarah) and bridal assistant. I planned the wedding with my coordinator Sarah, she had great ideas and even called ... Read more all my vendors 10 days before the wedding to ensure things went smoothly. We meet about 3-4 times. I planned my wedding from Florida and Sarah helped a lot since I was far away. During the event the service and food was raved about by the guest. They especially loved the meat and chocolate fountain. The best thing about grand tradition is that you don't need signs to direct people because there is butler's who assist with every transition. The Bridal assistant is awesome, she delivered food to my sweetheart table and cleaned my dress when I spilled red sauce on it. I would chose Grand Tradition 100 times over for a wedding. You will not be disappointed.