Grande Dunes Ocean Club

Myrtle Beach, SC · View map · Visit website

About Grande Dunes Ocean Club

The Grande Dunes Ocean Club is a wedding venue located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Couples and guests will be pleased to know that this coastal venue is located just 15 miles away from the Myrtle Beach Airport for easy access coming to and leaving the resort. This resort, which is made up of two separate venues, offers couples a convenient location in which to say their vows, as well as a destination feel on their special day.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples are able to invite up to 150 guests to join them at this coastal destination wedding resort. The Ocean Club at Grande Dunes offers couples an elegant style with expansive views of the Atlantic Ocean. If you value privacy and luxury, this venue is perfect for you.

The Grande Dunes Ocean Club provides couples with wedding planning to help with managing all the details and decisions regarding your special day. They can help with planning not only your wedding, but also your bridal shower, engagement party, reception and rehearsal dinner. You can also add on the following services:

• Bridal suite

Michael
Featured
Kristen Wines

Married on 05/18/2019

Do not let this venue pass you by!!!

From our first tour of the Ocean Club we knew this was the perfect place for our May wedding! The venue itself is breathtaking - both front, back and side have great photo opportunities and the ... Read more location right on the beach removed from the high rises is one you cannot beat in this area. The venue coordinator, Samantha Huff, was absolutely outstanding from our first tour of the location to booking, finalizing details and being an absolute life saver the day of really push this venue over the top. Originally I had not planned on brining in a wedding planner, and although the planner I brought in was a huge help in the final weeks of preparation, Samantha is more than enough expert guidance and presence to help you out if you decide to go it alone without a dedicated planner. Leading up to the wedding Samantha was always available for our questions and numbers guest count increases. She coordinated our tasting and brought in a great team to help with catering and bar tending the night of so we didn't have to worry about that on our end. The day of the wedding Samantha was the first one there setting up our decorations and getting the venue ready for us. She popped into the bridal suite to check on us all morning and once the wedding got rolling she was right out front helping our handicap guests navigate the venue, shooing late guests to their seats and helping me with last minute shoe/garter application! Our guests spent the evening raving about our venue location, food and service - with several saying it was the best food they'd they'd ever had at a wedding on top of the stellar views and location. At the end of the day I'm not sure if I loved the venue or our coordinator more but we cannot recommend the Ocean Club enough for your wedding. It's truly an amazing place and Sam has put together and amazing empire of helpers for out of town brides like myself - do NOT let this place pass you by!

Jeanne
Jeanne Swager

Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful and Professional

The setting is absolutely beautiful. Samantha made sure that every detail was as we wanted it. The wait staff was fabulous and the food was delicious. Everything ran very smoothly and I was able to ... Read more focus on our guests. MOB

Faith
Faith Ezzo/mother Of The Bride

Married on 05/26/2019

Spectacular, Magical Wedding!

We booked the Grande Dunes Ocean Club for my daughter’s wedding about a Year in advance! I was nervous with it being a destination wedding, but all my worry for for nothing. Samantha and her staff ... Read more were on point from start to finish!! I absolutely can not say enough about our experience and wouldn’t change a thing! Thank you Samantha (and staff) for your attention to all the small and large details to make this day for my daughter absolutely magical!