Granite Creek Vineyards

Chino Valley, AZ · View map

About Granite Creek Vineyards

Picturesque Granite Creek Vineyards is a family owned and operated vineyard and winery, located in the town of Chino Valley, Arizona. Nestled in a unique, high-elevation northern Arizona valley, the vineyards are surrounded by rugged granite peaks and rolling prairie. Vines bask in the intense sunshine, with hot days and cool nights lasting late into the fall. Perfect ripening conditions combined with organically farmed granite soil and pure well water develop truly delicious fruit. The first farm in Arizona to be Certified Organic, Granite Creek Vineyards today is one of only a handful of wineries in the United States that makes Certified Organic Wines without any added sulfites.

Granite Creek Vineyards is the ideal place to hold your special event. Our lush grounds and mature trees offer the perfect backdrop Spring, Summer, and Fall. We would be proud to host your wedding or any other private party.

Call (928) 636-2003 for more information

16 Reviews for Granite Creek Vineyards

16 Granite Creek Vineyards Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 06/16/2018

Heather Bamberg is EXTREMELY helpful and flexible with me while planning my wedding. I often researched out to her with advice and received a response within 48 hours. She also laid out rose petals ... Read more down the aisle prior to the ceremony and set up this beautiful arch! She checked on us multiple times throughout the reception and prepared to go boxes for us before we left. The price listed below included venue, food, drinks, and preparation.

C
Candice

Married on 09/23/2017

Recently my husband and I got married at the beautiful Granite Creek Vineyards. This family owned winery and venue is an absolute hidden gem! I don't even know where to start. The staff is welcoming, ... Read more welcoming, knowledgeable, and genuinely care about your special day. Heather is the wedding coordinator and I don't know how I could have done this without her. She took my ideas and brought them to life! She was great with communication, setting up meetings, helping me and providing us with tips and tricks! Not only does she coordinate such beautiful weddings, wet ordered flowers, and she put together the most beautiful floral centerpieces, bouquets, alters, etc. I cannot thank her enough for helping make sure that everything ran smoothly, and really making the day amazing. The venue is beautifully kept. It is rustic and elegant at the same time with a huge barn, peacocks and of course, gorgeous Vineyards. The food is provided by Block Six Catering. If you want to taste the quality of the food, go to the vineyard, meet with Heather, and have Sunday Brunch. The food is delicious! We had many guests come up to us saying that was the best food at a wedding they've ever had! My husband and I will be back for years to come to visit for their events and anytime we want to have a wonderful day, sipping great wine, eating great food, and reminisce about the best day of our lives. Book your wedding or special event! You will be so happy you did!!!

User4016506

2+ years ago

My husband and I got married at the Granite Creek Vineyards May 30th, 2015. I cannot express how beautiful the venue is. I think the most important element though that makes this venue amazing is ... Read more Heather. She is the wedding coordinator, and well, there are no words to say how amazing she is. She makes your day so special and stress free. She knew what my vision was and went above and beyond. So many guests complimented that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever been to, and the food.....oh to die for. Six Block catering is wonderful. Scrumptious food. Also Jenna a great partner at the vineyard whose personality shines and entertains the guests. I love the place and would highly reccomend it. For the price, location, staff and overall atmosphere it is unbeatable!