GRANITE Wedding Storytelling

Orange, CA · View map · Visit website

About GRANITE Wedding Storytelling

GRANITE Wedding Storytelling is a photojournalistic-style wedding photography company based in Orange, California. These talented photographers will tell your story through every image, capturing everything from the big moments down to the intricate details that make your wedding unique.

GRANITE Wedding Storytelling offers many services to document your special day and give you beautiful, timeless images to cherish for a lifetime. The wedding photography services they provide include:

• Additional hours
  • Toning
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
GRANITE Wedding Storytelling also provides many ways to preserve your wedding memories. The wedding photography items they offer include:

• Albums

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 09/09/2017

Cam is, in a word, an -amazing- wedding photographer. He is calm, unobtrusive, creative, and careful with his work. His photos captured everything from the tiny, quick moments (me talking to my flower ... Read more girl right before we walked down the aisle, my sister-in-law leaping joyfully out of the crowd on the dance floor) to the big moments (our first kiss as husband and wife, feeding and of course, smashing, our cake), and yet (here's the best part)- we were not inundated with thousands and thousands of photos. Cam just knows how to capture the moments that matter, every time (and somehow also manages beautiful composition and lighting at the same time). My husband and I felt so comfortable around Cam- he truly allowed us to be our natural selves, and it shows. Oh, and by the time we were back from our honeymoon, Cam had already finished editing and paring down our photos into the beautiful, crisp, and cohesive album we now cherish that is a perfect visual recounting of our wedding day. I have often gone through our wedding photos in the past year (I mean who doesn't, come on) and am still blown away every time at how perfectly and succinctly he captured our wedding. When I look through the photos, I feel every emotion that was experienced that day- nervousness, excitement, love, joy, silliness, gratitude, peace...it's all in there. I look forward to looking back on our pictures for years to come, and it is thanks to Cam that we will have these memories forever.

K
Katherine

Married on 10/21/2017

Cam is an amazing photographer! He is quiet and calm and I honestly barely noticed him on my big day! He amazed us with the beautiful photos he had taken because he was so out of our way. I never knew ... Read more where he was or what he had taken photos of, but when he sent us the photos just two weeks after the wedding I was stunned. I loved every image and they really told our story. He also had a great rate! He’s the best to hire if you are looking for someone to capture amazing moments you can remember forever!! Thank you, Cameron!

A
Andrew

Married on 08/18/2017

Cam is a wonderful photographer! Originally I booked Cam for a photoshoot session to update photos to my wedding website. I am a wedding planner with my own business and was looking for a photographer ... Read more that fit my vision for my website. Cam came through with a great price and great photos. When I had a couple needing a photographer last minute because theirs previously fell through I contacted Cam and he was able to move things around in his schedule to accommodate this last minute booking. He was professional, timely, and produced beautiful pictures for my couple. I would use cam again for any of my weddings!