Grant Swift Glidden

Brooklyn, New York · View map · Visit website

About Grant Swift Glidden

A wedding performer in Brooklyn, New York, Grant Swift Glidden specializes in the classic sounds of the 60s and today. A vocalist and multi-instrumentalist, Grant offers his couples the ability to choose from his extensive repertoire of over 250 songs. Playing dozens of weddings all over the Northeast, Grant Swift Glidden is the ideal choice for enhancing your ceremony and reception!

Grant Swift Glidden offers couples a wide array of wedding entertainment services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Liability insurance
  • Instrumentals
  • New songs
  • Vocals

Areas Covered
Grant Swift Glidden provides wedding entertainment throughout New York, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, and beyond.

9 Reviews for Grant Swift Glidden

9 Grant Swift Glidden Reviews

C
Featured
Cristina

Married on 06/09/2018

These guys are fabulous! They performed outside on a summer night last year and our members would not let them leave. They are captivating! I have recommended them to several friends and industry ... Read more people and they have all thanked me for introducing them to this great find. Needless to say, I recommend them to anyone looking for great entertainment.

D
Diego Colom Steele

Married on 07/07/2019

Made a great moment possible

I proposed to my wife in NYC and set up a surprise park performance. He chose an amazing spot and everything turned out perfectly including the songs and ambience. He is very friendly and very ... Read more accessible. Highly recommended.

E
Emily

Married on 07/14/2018

We loved working with Grant to sing at my wedding. He was so sweet, professional, accommodating, and flexible. I’d be happy to work with him again anytime! Emily W. Read more We loved working with Grant to sing at my wedding. He was so sweet, professional, accommodating, and flexible. I’d be happy to work with him again anytime! Emily W.