Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design

Orem, UT · View map · Visit website

About Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design

Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design is a wedding cake business based in Orem, Utah. Formerly known as Ami Cakes, the business was re-branded in early 2019 by lead baker Amilia and her husband Dave. Providing a variety of cakes, flavors, and designs, these cake bakers know how to combine show-stopping confection with delicious dessert so that couples and their guests are wowed with the whole package.

Before anything else happens, Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design likes to ensure that an important consultation takes place. This discussion allows a two-way conversation to happen where the ideas, inspiration, and all-important tasting sessions can begin in earnest. Once that is complete, Grapefruit & Thyme can start creating the spectacular cake of your dreams. Whether it is a three-tiered cake with a colorful floral cascade, a semi-nude cake with light touches of icing, or a chocolate-covered cake with intricately detailed design, the artistry involved is clear to see. Offering other flavors such as raspberry swirl, strawberry apple crunch, orange poppy seed, and others, there are a variety of interesting choices on offer.

Other Services

Not only does Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design make glorious cakes, but they also offer a catering service which includes cleanup, utensils, and beverages. This involves Amilia and Dave creating desserts for your and your wedding guests to enjoy at your reception venue. Some of the other services available include:

• Setup

4 Grapefruit & Thyme Cake Design Reviews

R
Rebecca C

Married on 05/25/2019

Looks Fabulous and Tastes even BETTER!

Beautiful creative cakes that make perfect for any special event! I am so particular with the taste of the cakes I love... But I LOVE the amazing cakes, macaroons, cupcakes... Basically everything that ... Read more Grapefruit & Thyme has made. Top 3 in our region for sure!

S
Shelly Lopez

Married on 04/26/2019

Very pleased with everything!

I had the best wedding ever! And the cake was absolutely AMAZING! Amilia also does fantastic desserts and makes everything look so nice, while still being delicious! Read more I had the best wedding ever! And the cake was absolutely AMAZING!! Amilia also does fantastic desserts and makes everything look so nice, while still being delicious!

T
Todd Lemmon

Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely Nailed It

These guys owned it with our wedding. My wife and I both loved how everything turned out. Exactly what we wanted and it tasted awesome too. Read more These guys owned it with our wedding. My wife and I both loved how everything turned out. Exactly what we wanted and it tasted awesome too.