Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment

Brownsburg, IN · View map · Visit website

About Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment

Grapevine Dj’s & Entertainment provides music entertainment and DJ services to Central Indiana and beyond. They believe everyone deserves first-class entertainment at an affordable price with no unnecessary DJ chatter. Conveniently, they offer an in-person consultation before you decide if they would be a good fit for your wedding.

The company has easy-to-use planning tools that make arranging your entertainment a breeze. You can browse their online catalog of songs to find your favorites. Each event will play music from high-quality Bose audio systems. Once you have selected your music, the rest of the event will be covered. Their full services include:

• In-person consultation
  • Music selection
  • Bose sound
  • Event direction
  • Clean radio edits
  • Personal planning client suite
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to music entertainment, Grapevine Dj’s & Entertainment provide other features. If you want to bring the party atmosphere to the next level they provide a variety of lighting packages, including custom monogram and wireless uplighting.

240 Reviews for Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment

240 Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment Reviews

Alex
Featured
Alex Grayson

Married on 03/16/2019

Definitely Recommend.

Mark's fantastic. The definition of a professional, he guides you through your day (before and during) with ease and expertise. His craft doesn't shine just on the wedding day. It's throughout the ... Read more wedding planning process. He's flexible in meeting with clients and takes great care in making sure the big day is just right. From tips that we greatly benefitted from to a detailed sketch of the schedule of the day of, we can look back on our wedding with Mark being an indispensable piece of it all. Character and professionalism aside, Mark also has state-of-the-art equipment and excellent feel for what the dance floor needs. Nearly every guest we talked to afterward brought up and raved about how excellent the music / dancing was. Overall, my wife and I enthusiastically give Mark a 5/5.

L
Leigh

Getting married on 01/01/2023

We highly recommend Mark Beecher of Grapevine DJs! From the get-go, Mark consistently responded to all of my inquiries very promptly, often within minutes. We felt very comfortable signing a contract ... Read more contract with him because we could tell that he was a professional and extremely reliable. Mark is extremely detail oriented; he had very specific forms to fill out to make sure he was personalizing his services to our wedding. He even came and checked out our venue beforehand and was very helpful in recommending a layout of the room (our venue is very new). It was so easy to share my Spotify playlists with him, which he used during cocktail hour and dinner. When my dinner playlist ran out, he did a great job choosing songs that matched our theme and meshed well with what I had already picked out. He kept the night running on track and on time, clearly announcing all the special dances and events. For the reception, he did an excellent job feeling out the crowd and playing crowd favorites, as well as mixing in a few songs I had specifically requested. We trusted his professional judgment to keep things moving and weren't wrong to do so. I even saw my 80 year old grandma getting down a few times! But he also played a lot of songs that the younger group appreciated. He also rolled with the punches, there were a few last minute changes regarding the best man's toast, the bouquet toss, and last call dance, and he made it happen. Also, and very importantly, Mark never "stole the show" or was obnoxious/overbearing like some of the DJs I've seen at weddings. He was in the background most of the time, quietly making sure everything went perfectly, and when he spoke it was professional and classy - he didn't try to be a comedian. Which was exactly what we wanted. I feel like there's enough things to worry about during wedding planning and your DJ doesn't need to be a cause of stress. Hiring Mark was a no-brainer!

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 05/18/2019

Great DJ, just what we wanted.

Ty Jones from Grapevine DJ's was our DJ for our wedding and he did a great job. I really liked the online tools that Grapevine had available to create the playlist for our event. Any songs that ... Read more weren't already in their database, Ty added without any issues. I had complete control over the playlist, which I liked! Both Mark and Ty were professional and responsive. We wanted a DJ who would be interactive, but not over the top or intrusive, and Ty gave us exactly what we wanted. He kept us on schedule, provided advice where needed, and was easy to work with. Their prices were a great value, and I would recommend Grapevine without hesitation to anyone looking for a DJ. Thanks for doing such a great job at our wedding!