Graphic Boutique

Milford, CT · View map

About Graphic Boutique

What sets Graphic Boutique apart from other designers has more to do with me than it does with my design. I take a personal interest in the work that I do and the people involved. You and I will collaborate to get the job done right. I don't seek acclaim, just a happy client.

Happily Ever After since 2005 : )

4 Reviews for Graphic Boutique

4 Graphic Boutique Reviews

E
emily

Married on 03/15/2014

Michelle from graphicboutique was so personable! She was very accommodating with my design requests and was quick with her responses to questions I had along the way. I recommend her and her business ... Read more for any of your future events !

L
Lisa

Married on 10/20/2012

Michelle was a pleasure to work with. I came to her with a simple idea (incorporate our engagement trip to London) and she made it amazing. Graphic Boutique created Save the Dates from pictures of ... Read more London street signs we photographed throughout our trip, setting the tone for all our paper products. The London skyline, especially the Tower Bridge, appeared on everything from the invitations to the escort cards. Michelle was always prompt to respond to emails and worked within out budget. Graphic Boutique exceeded our expectations.

L
Lauren

Married on 09/01/2012

We loved our invitations! Michelle will work with you until it is perfect! Read more We loved our invitations! Michelle will work with you until it is perfect!!