Grass Roots

Santa Barbara, California, CA · View map · Visit website

About Grass Roots

Grass Roots is a wedding florist based in Santa Barbara, California. As a full-service floral design studio, the company aims to produce beautiful backdrops that reflect your personal style and taste. Every creation is made with attention to detail. They can accommodate a wide range of floral styles, including classic, eclectic, romantic, traditional, country, modern and tropical.

Experience

This floral design company is family owned and operated. For more than 34 years, they have served couples throughout Santa Barbara. Eileen and her team is ready to bring your floral design vision to life.

Products Offered

Whether your celebration is lavish or intimate, Grass Roots is happy to offer customized creations. They provide consultations, event design, samples, delivery, setup and cleanup. The florist can design:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Areas Covered

Grass Roots is available throughout the Santa Barbara area. This includes Santa Ynez and Ventura.

89 Reviews for Grass Roots

89 Grass Roots Reviews

V
Featured
Valerie

Married on 10/07/2017

Eileen's floral arrangements far exceeded our expectations! We did not do an in-person meeting but we talked on the phone many times and I shared images of arrangements and colors I had liked. She ... Read more really listened to what I was saying and the ideas we wanted to create incredible arrangements. Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were and how fresh they all looked. The amount of effort and care that Grass Roots puts into their arrangements was clear in every centerpiece and bouquet. Eileen was also very clear about pricing from the start and asked our budget from the beginning and worked so hard to get us everything we wanted. Last minute, we had more tables than we expected and she was great about working with us to create additional arrangements that didn't break the bank. I would definitely choose Grass Roots again for the next event which we need flowers for.

M
Megan Anderson

Married on 09/29/2018

A Romantic Fall Wedding

I absolutely LOVED the way all the floral arrangements turned out. Eileen is very talented and has a great eye for beauty. She was a pleasure to work with and was also cheerful and creative when we ... Read more discussed ideas. Since we live far away, I didn’t have a chance to get to Santa Barbara until the week of the wedding. She really took the time to communicate with me and understand my vision - then made it a reality!

K
Kate

Married on 09/24/2016

Incredible florist! Eileen and her team are experts. She brought our wedding flower vision to life. At first we didn't know what flowers we wanted or how to describe what we liked, but she has an easy ... Read more easy exercise where she shows you photos of flower arrangements and asks you to choose which ones you like for colors, shapes, style. She noted down our preferences and on the day of the wedding, the flowers were exactly how we wanted them. We were blown away. On top of that, she was easy to get ahold of and really sweet and knowledgable. She knows more about flowers than anyone I've ever met and she had helpful suggestions for how to do the most with our flower budget. We were so pleased with every part of experience with Grass Roots. We absolutely recommend doing business with them for any event.