Grateful Floral and Event Design

Keller, Texas, TX · View map · Visit website

About Grateful Floral and Event Design

Grateful Floral and Event Design is a wedding florist and event rental company located in Keller, Texas. With a wide array of floral design options plus all the decor rentals you might need, this business is designed to be a one-stop-shop for a couple’s wedding needs. Owners Beth Sovereign and Tammy Sharp have 30 years of experience in the event management business, and their services allow couples to create a truly impressive and memorable occasion.

At Grateful Floral and Event Design, couples can fulfill their floral, lighting, and decoration needs. The consultants are available to travel to venues with couples to provide complete event design, and see where pieces should be delivered and set up on the wedding day. The staff’s floral capabilities can produce romantic, nautical, glamorous, eclectic, rustic, and vintage pieces, in addition to many other styles. Available arrangements include, but are not limited to bouquets, table arrangements, aisle decor, and single flowers. Their lighting services can help illuminate outdoor and indoor areas using chandeliers, lanterns, string lights, and other lighting accents. Grate Floral and Event Design can also provide event planning for their decorative pieces, including set up and break down for pieces such as:

• Backdrops

C
Featured
Jessy

Married on 12/03/2016

I cannot possibly thank Sharp Event Designs & Lighting enough! When I met with Tammy the first time, it was like having coffee with a friend. She totally GOT what I wanted and then some. By the time ... Read more the meeting was over, I was sold. I had met with several other designers and florists and no one was able to see my vision but Tammy did. A couple of weeks passed and I learned that my future FIL was highly allergic to roses. I sent Tammy a panicked email and she immediately started giving me other options. That was just the 1st crisis she handled with ease. We met at my venue (an hour away) a couple of months before the big day and she walked the whole place with me telling me exactly how she was going to make my vision a reality. My FH decided he wanted lighting hanging as our ceremony backdrop. He imagined it one way but Tammy gave us several options and we ended up with an even better backdrop than either of us imagined. Fast forward to the day of, I made a huge mistake and forgot I told her I would provide the bridesmaids bouquets. My MOH freaked out but not Tammy. She has extra flowers on hand just in case and minutes before the ceremony she threw together 6 beautiful bouquets! Honestly, if I could credit one vendor with truly going above and beyond any expectations, it would be Tammy at Sharp Event Designs & Lighting.

M
Melanie

Getting married on 08/01/2025

Tammy and her team at Sharp Event Designs and Lighting did an absolutely phenomenal job on the lighting design for one of my client's weddings. She offered competitive pricing, design ideas and ... Read more suggestions, and a beautiful end product. Her team stayed dedicated all day prior to the wedding to set everything up from the early morning until late at night. The extensive lighting setup completely transformed the space and added to the "bohemian chic" theme. The ambiance was soft and inviting, creating a great atmosphere for the guests to enjoy a wonderful evening. I would definitely recommend Sharp Event Designs and Lighting for your wedding lighting and design needs!

T
tony

Married on 12/10/2016

Great work! Keep up the creativity! Read more Great work!!!! Keep up the creativity!!