Grateful Gadgets

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Grateful Gadgets

Grateful Gadgets is a Gift Box and Wedding Favors business based in Charlotte, North Carolina. This professional wedding gift company offers a wide array of artisan gifts and modern accessories that are sure to create a lasting impression on your entire wedding party. Gifts available for members of the wedding party, such as the bridesmaids, maid of honor, mother of the bride, bridal party gifts, groomsmen, best man, father of the bride, bachelor party gifts, and more. Grateful Gadgets also offers custom gift box design for larger orders.

Many of the gift items available from Grateful Gadgets feature a classy modern style or rustic artisan style. Their modern accessories and elegant artisianal items make wonderful gifts and look amazing during your specail day. There are lots of fun favors to view on their website where ordering is a breeze. Let them focus on the gift box building and ribbon tying while you focus on your wedding.

• Gift Boxes

Featured
Mallory Cantrell

Getting married on 12/06/2019

Best Man and Groomsmen Boxes

AJ was fantastic to work with when ordering gifts for our wedding party. He was quick to respond and always had the answers I needed. The gift boxes look great and I know the guys will love them! I'd ... Read more recommend these to anyone looking for an affordable and high quality gift!

Nicole
Nicole Davis

Getting married on 05/06/2021

Very flexible

I wanted to make a change to my order and it was handle quickly and without issue! I greatly appreciated it. Read more I wanted to make a change to my order and it was handle quickly and without issue! I greatly appreciated it.

M
Maggie Worthington

Getting married on 10/08/2019

Bridesmaid & Groomsmen Gift Boxes

Grateful Gadgets offers amazing services and products! With meticulous attention to detail, sophisticated style, and swift responsiveness, I feel blessed to have collaborated with them in the design ... Read more of our wedding party gifts. The results were stunning! Words cannot express my gratitude to Grateful Gadgets!