Gray Bridge

Sultan, WA · View map

About Gray Bridge

Gray Bridge is a 16 acre private estate with a waterfront garden wedding venue facility located in Sultan, Washington. With breathtaking views of the Cascade Mountains, forests, ponds with a picturesque bridge, and a fountain, this elegant wedding venue offers a natural setting with modern luxuries for your upcoming wedding ceremony or reception. A unique venue with flexible options, Gray Bridge is the perfect location to host a gorgeous wedding your way.

Facilities and Capacity
This picturesque wedding venue provides multiple outdoor event spaces to accommodate up to 225 wedding guests. Two ceremony spaces, wedding tent or pond-side reception, fabuous cocktail area, fire pit, ample parking and tons of space to utilize as you desire, Gray Bridge is the sophisticated garden-party setting with ponds, mountain views and forest shade you didn't know exists!

A great value that includes all your high-expense rental items (tables, chairs, tents, chandeliers, restrooms, etc) at no additional charge, Gray Bridge is a gorgeous setting AND a great value! Gray Bridge offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. Packages include 13 hours of time at the event, as well as the option to bring in your own caterer and outside drinks. Event services offered include the following:

• Seating on the pond amphitheater
  • Tables and benches for up to 225 guests
  • Two oversized wedding tents on the pool deck that can accomodate 225
  • Ample free parking
  • 2 luxury get-ready spaces
  • Wedding rehearsals
  • High-quality indoor restrooms
  • Included in your rental is all of our site furniture (wine barrels, arbors, signage, etc) and our "Something Borrowed" decor closet with wood rounds, shepherds hooks, lanterns, and more!
  • We even take care of the clean-up for you!

Other Facilities
This venue provides two getting-ready rooms for the couple to use prior and after wedding ceremonies. The Swanky Suite is a 1,200-square-foot private apartment with a private bathroom, mirrors, makeup bar and a queen-sized bed. The Stag Shack is a converted pool house adjacent to the creak and features a TV, video game system, a bar fridge, BBQ and a fire pit on the deck.

Other Services
Gray Bridge is an ideal location for hosting private parties of varying sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate parties, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.

Location
The venue is located just 50 minutes from Seattle and 2 miles off of Highway 2. The surrounding Trout Pond Estate offers private views of wildlife and vacation rentals for guests.

10 Reviews for Gray Bridge

10 Gray Bridge Reviews

Jade
Jade

Getting married on 08/20/2022

My best friend got married here and it was the absolute perfect venue for them. The bridge is definitely amazing for pictures and was the perfect spot for the first looks. I have the cutest video of ... Read more my friend walking down to him. Plus the owners were so accommodating and beyond kind. They were availablel whenever needed and did everything they could to make the day perfect! If you want a peaceful private wedding this is 100% made for you.

M
Makenna

Married on 07/20/2019

Love this venue! So unique and secluded! Gray Bridge Event Venue is a beautiful, modern-style venue that is nestled in a perfect area. Matt & Stacy have put so much time and hard work into this place, ... Read more I promise you won't be disappointed!

Katelin
Katelin

Married on 07/12/2019

Best Day Ever

Long, but necessary. My husband and I got married July 12,2019. It’s taken me this long to write a review, not because of a negative experience but because I feel like words could just not describe ... Read more our wedding day and the experiences living up to it. We had absolutely the BEST day ever. My husband and I live in Alabama currently, but are from the PNW. We got engaged a year to the date before our wedding and knew we wanted to get married back in WA. Thankfully, I have an awesome mom who went on FaceTime tours of venues I sent her. I had a list of a half dozen or so venues. From the start with internet searches something had just caught my eye about Gray Bridge (GB). My mom FaceTimed me while at the venue and I knew GB was the one! Stacy was there to lead the tour and talk to me through FaceTime. It looked a lot different in 2018 vs 2019 but she shared their vision and I was absolutely excited. I mean not to mention they offer affordable rates, which was a plus. But I was specifically looking for a venue that had amazing scenery, some place where we didn’t need a bunch of decorations, and we could take all our wedding photos on site, well I had found it! We booked in September (or October), and we were their first officially booked wedding. ❤️ Over the next 10 months I watched from afar GB transform into the most beautiful venue I could ever imagine. Tucked into the woods with beautiful ponds, landscape and natural decor. Stacy was my point of contact and let me tell you, she went ABOVE and beyond! One Saturday morning (mid morning for us here in Alabama) I messaged her asking if I could get the dimensions of the arbor because I was wanting to order drapery for it. There was no rush, just whenever she got a chance. She messaged back immediately and said give her a second! Stacy and Matt went outside in their pj’s and took the measurements and responded back within 20 minutes or so. Those 2 are the most dedicated and caring people I have met. That was just ONE of countless examples, but the entire 10 months Stacy was on top of anything and everything I messaged her about. She is incredibly AMAZING. Finally at the end of April 2019 I got to visit GB in person and Stacy and Matt were even more awesome in person. The venue was more beautiful in person than the pictures could ever show. From day one of my Internet search finding GB, I knew that was the place I wanted to marry my husband and from the day I met Stacy via FaceTime tour I had the best experience possible. We were planning a wedding from literally across the United States and in different time zones. I could not express how much Stacy had helped us out. Not only with venue stuff but everything wedding related. She didn’t ask for anything extra in return for all of her after business hours and weekends she spent researching, measuring, etc and responding back to my messages. She was very prompt with getting back to me and if she wasn’t it was because she was finding out solid answers for me. The wedding day, like I said was literally the best day ever. Matt and Stacy were there the entire time, doing anything and everything to help make sure things ran smoothly. Someone even told me Matt was behind the bar at one point cutting limes for the bartender. Amazing. They went MORE than above and beyond and I can not tell you how much we appreciate Stacy and Matt for everything they did to make sure our wedding day was perfect! I literally did not stress out about a single thing. That’s how amazing they were and how much love and support they put into us. I hope this review helps out newly engaged couples find their perfect venue. Like I said, I just can’t quite put into words all my feelings and experiences with GB, Stacy and Matt, but I have nothing but wonderful things to say about our entire experience and I would highly recommend GB for weddings and actually for any other events. ❤️ *photo’s: some are professional, others are from friends/family. Patiently waiting for the rest of our photographers photos. 😬