Grayhawk Golf Club

Scottsdale, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Grayhawk Golf Club

Grayhawk Golf Club is a country club wedding venue located in Scottsdale, Arizona. This country club is made up of the Talon and Raptor, which are two par-72 golf courses. These unique courses were created back in 1994. Since then, this venue has expanded to welcome in visitors desiring a scenic site to host special events of all kinds. In fact, the venue has hosted various corporate meetings, banquets, birthday parties, and more throughout the years. All stages of the wedding can be hosted such as the engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Regardless of the wedding event, you and your loved ones will enjoy both panoramic views and personalized hospitality during your stay.

Facilities and Capacity
At the Grayhawk Golf Club, couples have 10 event spaces to choose from. These sites are found not only indoors, but also outdoors with covered and uncovered options. Whether you are planning a small wedding or one with up to 300 of your loved ones, you are sure to find the perfect site. You will be surrounded by endless scenic views at the country club. Not only do the green fairways stretch around you, but there are also mountain views in the distance as well as the Sonoran Desert. Inside of the clubhouse, there are spaces ranging from the event hall to the board room that you can use and make your own. There is also a bridal suite for the wedding party to relax and get ready in before heading down the aisle.

Understanding that all couples have different needs and budgets, the team at Grayhawk Golf Club works closely with each couple to ensure their needs are met and they are able to experience the wedding of their dreams. You can choose from wedding packages that can be customized to your specific budget and theme. In addition to helping with planning, the team can also assist with all your setup needs so that you don’t need to stress about those details. They also have plenty of tables, chairs, china, flatware, glassware, and linens for you to use on your big day.

35 Reviews for Grayhawk Golf Club

35 Grayhawk Golf Club Reviews

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 04/30/2016

If you are planning a wedding or event in the area, PLEASE check to see if Grayhawk is available for your date! I got married this past Saturday at the Fairway House and everything was completely ... Read more awesome. From the initial meeting my now-husband (eek!) and I had with Lauren over a year ago, to the phone calls and emails she kept with me, to the beautiful grounds, amazing catering (seriously. Everyone has been dying to me over how great the food was.), and last minute rainstorm plan B setup (who knew it would torrentially downpour at the end of April?), the customer service at Grayhawk was 100% perfect. You read that right, our ceremony was soaked about halfway through and we all had to run for cover. Staff was right there setting up heaters, chairs, etc. to finish the day off. To be honest, I can't think of a more perfect day! It was an awesome memory, for sure. I can't say enough about Lauren. She answered our millions of questions throughout the year, put us at ease, took care of our guests, and was just generally so great to work with. We had toured a few other locations for our wedding, and some of the other coordinators acted like they were put out to help us, or that we were impeding on their time. Lauren was always so was welcoming and organized. If you're getting hitched in N. Scottsdale, I really don't think Grayhawk can be beat!

P
Patty Grimm

Getting married on 04/03/2020

Grayhawk is the Best Venue and Value in the Valley

Thank you Grayhawk for absolute perfection! I went to over 20 venues in the Valley and the moment I saw Grayhawk Fairway House, I knew this was the perfect choice. I picked it because I thought it was ... Read more beautiful and loved the intimate nature of the fairway house. I didn't want to be shuttled away from my guests during cocktail hour and loved that the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all flowed and nothing was far away. Lauren, Pat and the entire Grayhawk team answered my endless questions for a year before the ceremony. The weekend of the ceremony - everything was perfect. The rehearsal went off without a hitch and the wedding day was incredible. All my guests raved about the food, service and beauty of Grayhawk. We rented the Moonball from them for extra lighting outside and it was perfect and so romantic. The bonus of it all was the value. We got incredible food and service at a great price and all our guests loved every appetizer served during cocktail hour and they raved about the steak - the quality of it and the temperature and way it was cooked. I'm so glad I picked Grayhawk! Thank you for helping us have our perfect wedding!

R
Rachel Jensen

Married on 02/23/2019

The best wedding venue ever!

My husband and I had the most incredible experience with Grayhawk! Not only was our wedding day absolute perfection, but the days leading up to it were also incredible! We worked solely with Lauren ... Read more (SHE'S AMAZING)!! She made sure everything was in order and accommodated us and our guests with no issue at all. She was great with communication and made sure my day was everything I dreamed of! I could not imagine a more perfect venue to get married at! Thank you Grayhawk and Lauren for EVERYTHING!!!! It will be a day my husband and I could never forget.