Graystone Quarry

Franklin, TN · View map · Visit website

About Graystone Quarry

Graystone Quarry is an all-inclusive event venue located in Franklin, Tennessee. This amazing 138 acre reclaimed limestone rock quarry features ponds, romantic cliffs, meadows, and forests. Couples can say their “I dos” in a hillside chapel and then dance the night away in a mountain lodge with a 25 foot waterfall just across the courtyard. Graystone Quarry is a one-of-a-kind venue filled with southern hospitality and world class charm. There's just nothing like it!

Facilities and Capacity
You can exchange your vows at their Hillside Pavilion. It features stone pillars made from their own quarry stone, huge wood ceilings and elegant chandeliers. Three sides of the Pavilion have sliding glass doors to allow for amazing views of the property. Couples can accommodate up to 300 guests in their air conditioned and heated waterfront Gathering Hall. It features a large stone entryway, 30 foot wood ceilings, a mezzanine balcony, a two-story stone fireplace and a double staircase, perfect for a dramatic entrance. For cocktail hour, you can open up the slide away glass doors of the Gathering Hall to a a two level courtyard with a fireplace and plenty of seating. You'll have amazing views of Moonshine Cove and Falls, which is a quarry pond with a waterfall.

This award winning venue will work with you to create the wedding you always dreamed of. Their experienced event director and team will help you create a custom menu, pick your floral arrangements, and so much more. Their all-inclusive pricing covers:

• Planning and Coordination of your amazing day
  • Lighting and sound
  • DJ
  • Ceremony musician

Location
Graystone Quarry is located in Williamson County in Franklin, Tennessee. They're a few minutes south of Nashville at the intersection of Interstates 65 and 840.

31 Reviews for Graystone Quarry

31 Graystone Quarry Reviews

G
Featured
Gabby

Married on 10/27/2017

Graystone is hands down the most beautiful and best wedding venue in Nashville, TN. My husband and I were looking for a venue to express our love for adventure and the outdoors, and Graystone nailed ... Read more it. We felt the beauty of the venue is what made it different amongst the others and that is what stood out to us - It's unlike any venue you will find in Nashville. I can't even begin to say or thank Nancy and her team enough for creating the most memorable day for my husband and me. They truly don't miss a detail and everything is what you could imagine for your day and even more. From the first meeting with them all the way to the wedding day, everything was so seamless and easy. They truly know how to take the stress, worry and tedious details in planning away from the bride and make it simplistic while allowing all the details you've dreamed of come true. They are trustworthy, accommodating, responsive and the sweetest individuals to work with. Their kindness is rare in this industry, and they truly blow everything out of the water. If you're worried about vendors, you will not need to worry here. Nancy and her team have partnered with the kindest, most talented individuals in Nashville to ensure your day is perfect. To this day, family and friends continue to rave about the beauty of the day and venue, stating it was the best wedding they have attended yet. Could go on for days - highly recommend!

I
Indy

Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding perfection

I am originally from Franklin but live in VA and was nervous about planning a wedding from do far away. It ended up being a non-issue because everything ran so smoothly and without a hitch. The ... Read more attention to detail was phenomenal and my vision was made reality with apparent ease (though I am certain it took quite a bit of work on their end). I wanted to have a donut wall which they offered to make for me, fireworks which were fantastic, and special touches to honor members of my family which they did tastefully. It was a perfect day with the most gorgeous backdrop and I could not have asked for better. I highly recommend this venue and have no doubt that your day will be beyond perfect too.

L
Lauren Ivey

Married on 09/29/2018

Easiest Wedding Planning Ever!

I recently got married at Graystone Quarry and it was perfect! The planning details and execution handled by the graystone team were far above and beyond anything I would have been able to do myself. ... Read more They made the entire wedding planning process so easy and simple! All I had to do was enjoy the moments :) The beauty of the venue and the precision of the staff was a winning combo for a perfect wedding location!