Great Oak Manor

Chestertown, MD · View map · Visit website

About Great Oak Manor

Great Oak Manor is a destination wedding venue based in Chestertown, Maryland. Talk about a welcoming venue for you and your guests! With incredible and scenic views of Chesapeake Bay and a private, intimate beach, this venue provides a fun, exciting and warm atmosphere for all weddings. They love to host weddings in a classy Eastern Shore style!

Facilities and Capacity
Their waterfront glass conservatory can host dinners, rehearsals and that exciting farewell. This venue can host up to 300 guests. With their 12 acres of lush and sprawling green landscapes, this venue has all of the gorgeous backdrops for stunning photos.

Great Oak Manor offers exceptional service to help their clients. They desire for all of their couples and guests to have a memorable and comfortable stay. Their services include:

• Accommodations

K
Featured
Kara

Married on 06/14/2018

We just had our wedding and Great Oak and couldn't have asked for a better experience! The staff at Great Oak, Holly and Cass in particular, were amazing to work with from the beginning throughout the ... Read more entire planning process. Chestertown is small and all of the vendors know each other. Great Oak has a great reputation and everyone jumped at the chance to work with Holly when I mentioned where our wedding was! I always got quick responses to my emails, someone always answered the phone when I called, and there was never a question the team couldn't answer for me. It made me feel reassured and comfortable that my venue was reliable and had true professionals working there. The venue itself is lovely. We rented out the entire house so it was filled with all of our family and friends. For the bride and groom - we stayed in the Carriage House which was an experience in itself. There was lots of hanging out on the outdoor patios, walks on the beach, and kayaks on the bay. It really is a perfect mixture of garden and beach and a fun time for all of those involved! All of our guests raved about the experience, the food (since breakfast is served each morning), the staff, and said it was one of the most beautiful weddings they'd ever seen. I couldn't agree more! Thank you Great Oak!

P
Paige Reffe

Getting married on 09/19/2019

Great Oak review

Great oak has been a pleasure to work with and we are very much looking forward to a magical experience. We cannot recommend them highly enough Read more Great oak has been a pleasure to work with and we are very much looking forward to a magical experience. We cannot recommend them highly enough

Melissa
Melissa Bishop

Married on 03/16/2019

Planning a March wedding for Great Oak Manor

We are planning our wedding at Great Oak Manor for this March and Holly has been fabulous, super accommodating and helpful! We are doing a small, family wedding and the venue is beautiful, well ... Read more maintained and spacious while still being very affordable.