Great Wolf Lodge

Williamsburg, VA · View map · Visit website

About Great Wolf Lodge

Great Wolf Lodge is a resort wedding venue located in Williamsburg, Virginia. You and your loved ones can have a blast at the indoor waterpark, while also celebrating your special occasion. The fun facility will allow you and your guests to explore and have a fun time throughout your wedding, creating memories that will last a lifetime. The team at Great Wolf Lodge is happy to assist you throughout the planning process and the day of your celebration to ensure that every detail is exactly as you imagined.

Facilities and Capacity
Great Wolf Lodge offers couples 15 event spaces to choose from, including indoor, covered outdoor, and uncovered outdoor options. The hotel can accommodate up to 875 guests, so there’s no need to stress about the invite list! Overnight accommodations and all-inclusive packages are available. You and your loved ones can enjoy the indoor water park and dry-land adventures. The waterpark is kept at 84 degrees year-round, and there’s something for everyone. Get-ready rooms are available for pre-wedding preparations. The hotel features a fitness center, and unlimited WiFi. Parking, shuttle, and valet can be provided, and the facility is wheelchair accessible.

Throughout the planning process, an event planner is happy to work with you. They are ready to assist you with every detail, big and small. You are welcome to host a variety of wedding events at Great Wolf Lodge, including the ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, and engagement party. Elopements can also be held there. The on-site staff can provide setup and cleanup services so you have less to worry about. Several event rentals are available, including:

• Barware
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Tables

Cuisine
Great Wolf Lodge offers both bar and catering services for weddings. The team at Great Wolf Lodge can run an open, cash, or limited bar during your wedding. A champagne toast and signature drink are also available. Proof of a liquor license can be given. House, premium, and specialty beer, wine, and liquor can be served. Before the big day, you can schedule a tasting to ensure that the menu is right for your taste. Cake from an outside bakery is welcome. Servers can help throughout the celebration, and you can choose between many meal styles including:

• Buffet

5 Great Wolf Lodge Reviews

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 11/11/2017

We had a rustic wedding and this was the perfect setting. Everything was so easy! The ceremony space, cocktail & reception areas are all in a separate wing of the hotel and super easy for guests to be ... Read more in one area. Stacey was fabulous to work with and super responsive to emails and phone calls. The food was absolutely delicious and we received numerous comments on it. We had originally planned to have the ceremony outside on the terrace however the temperature was too cold, but we instead used another room they had inside and it was perfect. I would highly recommend this venue. It truly is a hidden gem.

R
Rachael

Married on 03/15/2014

The great wold lodge Williamsburg is a wonderful place to a wedding. I was sure when we first thought of the location but after seeing the venue changed my mind. They had everything there in one ... Read more place! Great for family coming into town. They made my wedding experience that much less stressful which for a bride is a big thing. The food and the service at the event was amazing! And the catering manager brittany was awesome! She helped me through everything step by step answered all my questions! Could of asked for a better wedding it was amazing! And honestly the value is worth every penny! Brides this is a great location!!

A
Ashley

Married on 06/21/2008

I had my reception at the Great Wolf Lodge, and it was absolutely incredible. I was pretty detail-oriented with my wedding, so I had all kinds of checklists and directions that I handed off to them, ... Read more and they executed everything beautifully. The food was outstanding, and they were very flexible with the pre-function finger foods as well as the dinner menu. They worked well with other vendors I used (cake, DJ, etc.). They also set up the AV for playing a video for our guests before we arrived, free of charge. The dance floor, ballroom rental, and jacuzzi honeymoon suite were also free because of the amount we paid for food. They were very flexible with decorations, and provided us with white napkins and candlesticks that matched our wedding colors. They set up a beautiful sweetheart table for me and my husband. They took care of EVERYTHING, so my family was under NO stress that day. At the end of the reception, they had all of my guests line the grand hallway so that my husband could run me though as they were blowing bubbles. It was incredible, and they had everyone lined up in just a few seconds. It was a fabulous sendoff! We brought in a lot of outside things, including a lit archway, table decorations, favors, chocolates, CD mailers, table numbers, guest book, and seating charts, and they displayed everything better than I could have asked. I would recommend this venue in a heartbeat!