Green Designs

Roanoke, VA · View map · Visit website

About Green Designs

A wedding floral shop in Roanoke, Virginia, Green Designs LLC works with couples to provide beautiful flowers that don't break the budget. Owned by former Horticulture teacher, Jan, Green Designs LLC operates with the motto, “weddings on a budget.”

With over 25 years of wedding and event floral design experience, Jan collaborates with couples through consultations, venue visits, and sample viewing to bring their event design and floral vision to life. Jan has experience crafting a wide variety of floral arrangement styles, whether it's classic and vintage, country and rustic, modern and nautical, glamorous and romantic, or tropical. For their special day, couples will be able to coordinate delivery, setup, and cleanup services with Jan at Green Designs LLC.

Products Offered

Couples are able to design their aisle and altar decor, as well as bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. If needed, Green Designs LLC also has flower crowns, flower girl baskets, and flower petals available for purchase. Other floral products include:

• Artificial

B
Featured
Brittany

Married on 09/09/2017

Green Designs truly captured everything I envisioned for my bouquet. I cannot recommend them enough! They take in everything you request and add their own creativity. I was in LOVE with my flowers. Read more Green Designs truly captured everything I envisioned for my bouquet. I cannot recommend them enough ! They take in everything you request and add their own creativity. I was in LOVE with my flowers.

Erika
Erika

Married on 12/06/2018

Flowers were better than I could picture.

When I met with Jan I immediately get at ease with the whole process. She helped me pick out flowers and understood exactly what I want. Meeting with her was the first time in the wedding planning ... Read more process where I didn’t feel like she was trying to run up my total. She was looking out for our wedding and gave advice on how to get our vision. I would recommend this florist to everyone. She made our day perfect.

K
Kelsey O'hara

Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful arrangements, excellent service!

Jan was great to work with for our December 1st wedding. I really appreciated how she was always available if I had a question or a change. The arrangements turned out beautifully, and it was such a ... Read more great value. I had a limited budget, but Jan very easily worked with me and I didn't feel like we had to "skimp" on anything. Other florists I spoke with were not as flexible or understanding. Our ceremony and reception were even in two different places, 45 minutes apart, and it was not a problem for Jan. Would definitely recommend!