Green Holly Weddings

Royal Oak, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Green Holly Weddings

Green Holly Weddings is an award-winning wedding photography company based out of Detroit, Michigan.

I am a Narrative Wedding Photographer. That means my goal is to create images that tell the story of your day exactly how it happened. I don't want your photos to be an assembly lined output of the generic wedding day. I also don't want them to feel moody and serious when you were sharing a beautifully happy and joyous moment (and vice versa). When documenting your wedding day the end photos should feel how your day and the moment captured actually felt; that is my ultimate goal! You will be holding onto your wedding photographs for life, your albums will become family heirlooms. I would love to photograph your wedding day and create these meaningful images for you, your family, and your guests!

Inquire about Green Holly Weddings today to secure your wedding date!

Green Holly Weddings goes above and beyond to provide the services you need for a stunning photo collection. Their services include:

• Professional photographer

E
Featured
Ellora

Married on 03/25/2017

Holly is amazing to work with - extremely professional and super creative! She was really helpful and attentive throughout the consultation process and on the day-of, was able to get beautiful ... Read more pictures in a quick amount of time. I would recommend Holly to any bride in the metro-Detroit!

E
Eva

Married on 05/26/2019

Holly is the best!!!

Holly was wonderful to work with. We picked her because we liked her photography style but were sold by her personality. She is just plain nice. On the day of our wedding, Holly was prompt, flexible ... Read more and fun! It was so easy to work with her. When we weren’t doing formal portraits, you didn’t even realize she was there but she caught so many beautiful moments. Our pictures are amazing. Clean, crisp, but not overly photoshopped like a lot of people do these days. I honestly cried when I saw them, they are stunning. Holly was able to capture all the excitement and beauty of our special day perfectly. I am so glad we had Holly as part of our wedding day team, she was fabulous.

Erica
Erica

Married on 04/20/2019

Quick and Flexible

Holly was amazing to work with! She clearly has an eye for beauty as she always found the perfect place to take photos everywhere we went. I had proofs within two weeks of my wedding and had a USB ... Read more mailed to me in a beautiful keepsake box within three. She is well worth the price!