Green Holly Weddings

Royal Oak, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Green Holly Weddings

Green Holly Weddings is an award-winning wedding photography company based out of Detroit, Michigan.

I am a Narrative Wedding Photographer. That means my goal is to create images that tell the story of your day exactly how it happened. I don't want your photos to be an assembly lined output of the generic wedding day. I also don't want them to feel moody and serious when you were sharing a beautifully happy and joyous moment (and vice versa). When documenting your wedding day the end photos should feel how your day and the moment captured actually felt; that is my ultimate goal! You will be holding onto your wedding photographs for life, your albums will become family heirlooms. I would love to photograph your wedding day and create these meaningful images for you, your family, and your guests!

Inquire about Green Holly Weddings today to secure your wedding date!

Green Holly Weddings goes above and beyond to provide the services you need for a stunning photo collection. Their services include:

• Professional photographer

E
Featured
Ellora

Married on 03/25/2017

Holly is amazing to work with - extremely professional and super creative! She was really helpful and attentive throughout the consultation process and on the day-of, was able to get beautiful ... Read more pictures in a quick amount of time. I would recommend Holly to any bride in the metro-Detroit!

Erica
Erica

Married on 04/20/2019

Quick and Flexible

Holly was amazing to work with! She clearly has an eye for beauty as she always found the perfect place to take photos everywhere we went. I had proofs within two weeks of my wedding and had a USB ... Read more mailed to me in a beautiful keepsake box within three. She is well worth the price!

K
Kamille D'valentine

Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic photographer!

Holly was fantastic! She assisted us with figuring out our timeline for the day, and with her honest opinions we decided to do a "first look", which became our favorite part of the day and helped us ... Read more to feel calm for the ceremony. She was punctual and professional, and wasn't "in your face" like many photographers can be to get that must-have shot. We never had to provide her with a list of shots we wanted-she just kind of knew where to be and when. A lot of my family members didn't even realize she was still at the reception! She moved efficiently through the room and was able to get gorgeous pictures that really captured peoples' emotions. Our photos came back to us edited in less than 6 weeks! We couldn't be happier with Green Holly Photography!