Green Light Limousine Service

Danbury, New York · View map · Visit website

About Green Light Limousine Service

Green Light Limousine Service is a wedding limo provider in Danbury, Connecticut. For your big day, skip the stress, and book them to get you and your favorite people from place to place. Green Light Limousine Service has been in the industry for more than a decade and is known for accommodating their clients’ various requests. They continually expand their vehicle inventory and employ a staff of friendly chauffeurs.

Green Light Limousine Service’s vehicle lineup includes stretch limos, sedans, SUVs, and vans. They’ll gladly take clients to multiple locations but also may book one-way and round-trip rides. Some of their package add-ons and amenities include:

• DVD player

B
Featured
Becky

Married on 04/26/2019

Incredible and worth every penny!!

I had looked ALL OVER for a transportation company that was not going to force me into an 8-hour block when I only needed 5 hours worth of transportation time. The hotel was close but I wanted people ... Read more to feel comfortable getting back. I finally stumbled on Green Light Limo and they were AMAZING!! Dawn was one of the most responsive of all our vendors, getting back to me usually within the hour! She was able to craft our contract to fit our needs perfectly, and she had updated our contracts quite a few times (I switched times, and shuttle types, and so much more!). When I had to call their customer service line, and I specifically asked for Dawn since we had done so much, their customer service reps were SO NICE and courteous, it wasn't even like I was talking to another person, they were all so in sync! The driver we were assigned - which they texted us updates all during the day of!!!! - Butch, was the sweetest gentleman, and so outgoing and kind. It made my wedding day jitters calm right down knowing I didn't need to worry about our wedding party or our guests being in unknown hands!! You need transportation for your wedding party, guests, any event - You need Green Light Limo!!

J
Jeffrey

Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic to work with

My wife and I used Green Light for our wedding at the end of September and we are so glad that we did - they could not have been better to work with. While transportation seems simple, we knew that ... Read more everything else we had planned and put our energy into would be wasted if our guests didn't actually get to the wedding and the wedding day could not have gone smoother! We had to move a lot of guests (over 150 did not drive themselves) and our venue was over 30 minutes from the hotel so our buses could only run one way, not as shuttles. We also had to transport the bridal party to the venue early in the day on separate runs. Green Light was responsive, flexible, communicative and very, very competitively priced. They helped us book a smaller vehicle for our bridal party (a 24 passenger coach - we initially booked their van and they were great about changing to the larger vehicle after the fact) and provided our large coach buses for our guests (55 passenger coaches). They were also terrific late in the process when we realized we needed an extra bus for the end of night trip - just a few weeks before our wedding, they found us a bus from a third party at a great rate which allowed us to keep all of our transportation with them. They were also great about providing us with driver names and phone numbers in the days before the wedding and also about conveying our messaging to their drivers about pickup locations, timing, etc. In short, if you want one less thing to stress about on your wedding day, hire Green Light. You will absolutely not regret it!

J
Julia

Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I hired Green Light Limo for our son's wedding on October 28, 2017. They are professional, on time and have beautiful vehicles. I appreciate that they sent text messages the day before ... Read more confirming the pick up time and place. Their prices were competive. We hired two stretch limos for transportation to the church and then on to the reception and a shuttle from the reception back to the hotel. I highly recommend Green Light Limo.