Green Line Talent

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Green Line Talent

Green Line Talent is a female-owned boutique DJ & live musician agency based in Chicago. Our goal is to give you a high-end, low-maintenance experience, free of gimmicks, mic-hogging, or cheesy line-dances. We hire our DJs and solo musicians, not only because they're talented, but because they're actually the kind of people we wouldn't mind having around at our own parties! Keep it fun, fresh and tasteful with GLT.

Green Line Talent will spend time with you one-on-one in order to understand your style and vision so that they can create a picture-perfect celebration for you. They will set you up with a DJ or musician that suits your tastes and who will be specifically dedicated to your event from start to finish. They also offer DJ/musician bundles so that you can get the best of both worlds and be provided with a versatile music selection. This way you can book a live musician for your ceremony or cocktail hour while also booking a dynamic DJ for your reception.

48 Reviews for Green Line Talent

48 Green Line Talent Reviews

Featured
User4978558

2+ years ago

Planning my wedding was one of the most stressful (yet exciting) times of my life. As I was browsing the internet and reading countless reviews of DJs, I was becoming overwhelmed. I couldn't find what ... Read more I was looking for and was losing hope. I'm a very picky person when it comes to finding the best music to fit the occasion - whether I'm throwing a huge party, a small get together, or a dinner with family - I always want the music to be perfect. After a ton of searching I came across Green Line Talent's website. After digging deeper into the company, I immediately called to set up a meeting. I met with Green Line the very next day. We discussed everything my fiance and I were looking for i.e songs to play and not play, the type of beats, everything....which led us to choose THE BEST DJ I could have ever. I was ecstatic - it felt as if a 50 lb weight had been lifted off my shoulders. The moment the DJ started playing- I looked around with a smile....everyone danced their way to the dance floor. We did not stop for the rest of the night (including my 72 year old aunt!) It was more than a night to remember and I cannot thank Green Line Talent enough.

C
Claire Bohmann

Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent DJ!

Green Line Talent was wonderful to work with, from start to finish! Erica and Elissa are friendly and communicative and were very open to working with the vision we had for music at our wedding ... Read more celebration from the first conversation we had with them. DJ Zach continued with the great hospitality and was incredibly easy to work with. The process for sharing our music suggestions and preferences was very organized, and Zach did a fantastic job of playing the tunes we selected, while also adding his own touch that was very consistent with our taste. Our guests danced the whole time and we go so many compliments on the music. I highly recommend Green Line Talent if you're looking for professional, friendly, and talented DJ services in Chicago!

P
Peter Eckels

Married on 10/13/2018

Easy to work with, even at the last minute

Zach from Green Line Talent was great. We were cutting it close to find a DJ for our wedding and really lucked out working with him. He took the time to meet with us several weeks in advance of our ... Read more big day to brainstorm ideas and get a sense of the feel we wanted for the event. He also helped us track down a polka song to include. In addition, he made excellent suggestions based on what we had come up with beforehand. The day of the event we went with having the ceremony on the venue's outdoor terrace. We hadn't decided before whether or not we wanted music during the ceremony. Zach, along with our day-of coordinator extraordinaire, went ahead and put on music, which turned out to be perfect. He kept the event moving with a mix of musical genres that made for a relaxing and fun atmosphere for our family and friends, with the dancing inside and a more relaxed ambiance in the outdoor space. Many thanks! Peter and Jill (married October 2018)