Greenbrier Farms

Easley, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Greenbrier Farms

Greenbrier Farms is an elegant, all-inclusive wedding venue located in Easley, South Carolina. They're situated only 20 minutes from downtown Greenville, making them easily accessible for you and your guests. You can choose from multiple outdoor ceremony locations on this picturesque property, and then dance the night away in their rustic-style barn. Greenbrier Farms is a family-owned, fully working farm that can’t wait to bring your unique vision to life.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 225 guests at this rustic-style venue. For your ceremony, you can say your “I do’s” by their tranquil pond, inside their spacious barn, or in front of a gorgeous oak tree in their beautiful pasture. For your reception, you and your loved ones can celebrate in their 5,700-square-foot event barn. This one-of-a-kind facility features vintage-style decor such as: candles, hay bales, ceiling lighting, spot lights and more. There’s plenty of space for a dance floor, and can easily accommodate a variety of themes and visions.

This full-service farm and wedding venue offers couples multiple packages to choose from, including an all-inclusive option. Each package is customizable to fit your budget and preferences. All furniture such as tables, chairs and benches are included, along with linens, full event staff and assistance with setup and cleanup. A day-of wedding coordinator and event manager will oversee your day, and ensure everything runs smoothly from start to finish. Your guests will enjoy complimentary parking with attendants, and you'll enjoy a free photo shoot at the farm. Additional services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Barware
  • Flatware
  • Floral packages

Cuisine
Greenbrier Farms has an in-house bar and caterer for all of your culinary needs. They specialize in farm-to-table catering, where their menus include made-from-scratch food using the farm’s organic produce, pastured meats and other local ingredients. Couples can choose from unique food stations, festive buffets with farm-fresh sides, family style sit-down meals, heavy hor d'oeuvres or a plated dinner. Sample stations include:

• Farmhouse Mac & Cheese Station

B
Featured
Bethany

Married on 12/11/2015

I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to Greenbrier Farms. I was looking for something all inclusive and that's exactly what I got. Amy met with my mom and I and took exactly what we envisioned and ... Read more made it better than we could have ever imagined. She handled everything from the catering menu, to the shuttle transportation, to the decorations, to the ceremony coordination. Having all of the major parts of my wedding (venue, catering, decorations, linens, tables, chairs, etc.) all done in one stop definitely helped ease the stress of planning it all individually. Other than a few reception extras I wanted to throw in, the only thing I had to bring in separately was the band, cake, ceremony musician, and officiant. She even recommended our amazing florist, Earth Blooms Flower Farm, which we had incorporated into our total budget with Greenbrier. The food was all made fresh from the farm and so unique--the pulled pork grit cakes were my favorite! If I had it to do over, I wouldn't change a thing. Greenbrier Farms and their staff is the way to go if you're looking for the perfect wedding venue. I cannot thank them enough!

C
Claire

Married on 11/03/2018

Greenbrier wedding

I can’t say enough good things about the crew at greenbrier farms. They went above and beyond to make sure that the wedding day was exactly how we wanted it. Our day was everything we could have ... Read more dreamt. One of my favorite aspects of working with them was how they packed up a meal for us to take home with us. Our family and friends also very much enjoyed the venue and thought the food was incredible.

E
Emily Stewart-Foxx

Married on 11/02/2018

Greatest Wedding Venue in the Upstate!

Gorgeous setting, incredible food, and a staff that goes above and beyond to make your wedding dreams come true. Amy and her staff exceeded our expectations in every area. We heard from so many of our ... Read more our guests that this was the best wedding they had ever attended.