Greene's Cleaners - Quality Gown Preservation

Napa, California · View map · Visit website

About Greene's Cleaners - Quality Gown Preservation

Greene’s Cleaners specializes in wedding gown preservation in Napa, California. The best part? You don’t even have to leave your house. Greene’s provides thorough inspection and museum-quality preservation of your gown and wedding accessories. In business since 1919, all work is done in-house. Greene’s Cleaners is a proud member of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists.

Preserving your wedding dress is easy! Simply visit Greene’s website to complete your order, pack your gown in the provided postage-paid mailing kit, and send it in. Within 10 business days, your gown will be expertly cleaned and shipped right to your door. Insured USPS shipping is included. Greene’s Cleaners uses acid-free, museum-grade window boxes that allow you to view your gown while keeping it safely preserved.

Other Services
In addition to wedding gown preservation, Greene’s Cleaners also offers alterations and tailoring for every member of the wedding party.

3 Reviews for Greene's Cleaners - Quality Gown Preservation

3 Greene's Cleaners - Quality Gown Preservation Reviews

L
Laurie

Married on 05/30/2008

Greene's cleaned and pressed my gown for the big day. I bought a floor model and they had it looking like brand-new. After the ceremony they picked up my gown and cleaned it again and preserved it ... Read more then shipped it home for me. They were very fast and the quality is excellent! My dress looks amazing and they were so easy to work with.

B
Whitney

Married on 08/18/2007

4.2

Greene's did a great job on my dress. I sent my dress and veil and was nervous but it came back in perfect condition in a beautiful box. Read more Greene's did a great job on my dress. I sent my dress and veil and was nervous but it came back in perfect condition in a beautiful box.

T
Tod

Event date: 07/27/2015

3.7

Greene's Cleaners, though not always perfect, is the best dry cleaners I have encountered in Napa. I've had some terrible experiences elsewhere, where shirts have come back soiled or torn, and without ... Read more any attempt to rectify the situation. Greene's Cleaners has had a hard time getting that I want my shirts folded and not on hangers, but they always replace missing buttons and the quality of the cleaner is great! Nice staff as well. Keep up the good work. Love home pick up and delivery.

Greene's Cleaners - Quality Gown Preservation FAQ