Greenleaf Barn

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma · View map

About Greenleaf Barn

Greenleaf Barn is a wedding venue located just outside the city limits in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. This modern barn venue sits off a quiet country road along a beautiful tree line, ideal for a private, rustic wedding. This elegant, country setting provides a stunning backdrop for your once-in-a-lifetime celebration that your family and friends are not soon to forget!

Facilities and Capacity
Greenleaf Barn offers both indoor and outdoor venue options for a one-of-a-kind ceremony and reception. Exchange your vows outside with the scenic country views as your backdrop, then step inside to the modern, oversized barn for dinner and dancing as you make memories with your friends and family. The barn features a white interior that is the perfect blank canvas for any event, allowing you to customize the space and atmosphere to reflect your personal style and vision. It also has central heat and air, making every event comfortable, no matter what season or weather condition. With 4,000 square feet, the barn can comfortably accommodate up to 200 guests. They also provide a catering kitchen to make your catering needs a breeze, as well as both men’s and women’s restrooms with handicap accessibility. There is a spacious bridal room available for you and your bridal party to use to relax and get ready before the festivities begin, complete with mirrors, counter space, seating and access to the restrooms. There is a separate groom's room as well.

Greenleaf Barn allows you to hire any outside vendors so that you can truly customize your event the way you have always envisioned. They also allow you to bring in your own alcohol to save on costs. Vendor recommendations are provided upon request. The venue is available to host engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and elopements. It is also equipped with ample parking space and wheelchair accessibility.

3 Reviews for Greenleaf Barn

3 Greenleaf Barn Reviews

Alexis
Alexis

Married on 03/16/2019

Fairy-tale wedding at Greenleaf Barn!

I think what makes Greenleaf Barn such an incredible place is how personal everything is. From the moment we first made contact with Laura, to our wedding day, everything was a joy. The venue is ... Read more stunning and so incredibly peaceful! We truly experienced a fairy-tale wedding at Greenleaf!

Sammi
Sammi Reeves

Getting married on 09/29/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

Greenleaf barn is absolutely gorgeous, and is right in our price range! They have been very helpful in the whole process of booking everything, and I am so excited for our wedding in September! Read more Greenleaf barn is absolutely gorgeous, and is right in our price range! They have been very helpful in the whole process of booking everything, and I am so excited for our wedding in September!

K
Kelsey Eakin

Married on 01/20/2019

We Loved Greenleaf!

My husband and I were married at Greenleaf this winter and it was truly the perfect venue for us. We were looking for a venue in the Tulsa area that was a good value and a rustic but clean (white ... Read more barn) feel. The second I saw Greenleaf on Facebook while searching for wedding venues, I fell in love. When we set up a tour there after getting engaged, it was exactly what I expected. The outside of the barn and surrounding pasture and pond is beautiful and picturesque (pretty enough that we took our engagement photos there!), and the inside is clean, beautiful and very spacious. Small details like the wreath above the door, twinkle lights on the wooden rafters, the barn door inside, the velvet green couch in the bridal suite, and the French doors looking out on the trees make this space feel WAY more expensive than it actually is. Everyone who attended our wedding absolutely loved the venue and said it was perfect for us. An added bonus is that the space is truly a neutral "white barn" feel, so you could go any number of ways with your decor, whether your style is rustic or more traditional. The venue was big enough that we had both the ceremony and the reception inside (because the weather was so cold) and we were able to comfortably fit about 90 guests. (We made it work by shoving the reception tables along the walls during the ceremony and then putting them in place between the ceremony and reception.) I will also say that Laura was wonderful to work with and I feel like we got an amazing deal for such a beautiful venue!! The only considerations I would throw out there for potential brides are: (1) It's pretty far out in Broken Arrow, so you might consider adjusting the start time of your ceremony from what you put on your invites because people will get lost and be late. (2) There is some construction going on next to the venue, so consider that when planning pictures out there. There are still tons of places around the venue to take pictures and I was SO beyond thrilled with how our pictures turned out that we took outside! Without a doubt, Greenleaf is an absolutely steal for the price tag and I would highly recommend it to anyone! It was absolutely my dream wedding venue!

Greenleaf Barn FAQ