Greenstar Paperie

Downers Grove, IL · View map

About Greenstar Paperie

We are custom stationery shop. We are real designers passionate about printing and gorgeous papers.

Lynda Powers Junge started Greenstar in 2005 after she couldn't take navy blue corporate brochure design any longer. Along the years we've developed amazing relationships with printers and paper makes from coast to coast. We pay attention to details like gorgoeus satin ribbons on programs and lovely hand lined enevlopes.

We make all sorts of goodies - but here is a short list: Save the Dates | Invite Ensembles | Thank You's | Rehearsal Dinner | Shower | Bachelorette | Programs | Menus | Place Cards | Signs | Calligraphy | Seating Charts

Custom projects are at the heart of our business so we welcome the opportunity to create something truly unique for you. We meet our brides inside Fleur Couture in downtown Downers Grove where you can see all of our lovely samples. Please contact us to set up an appointment.

hello@greenstarpaperie.com

We look forward to wokring with you!

-The greenstar team

20 Reviews for Greenstar Paperie

20 Greenstar Paperie Reviews

Caitlin
Caitlin Anne

Married on 02/09/2019

Look no further!!

My husband and I worked with Lynda at Greenstar Paperie for our February 2019 wedding and could not be happier with our decision! Lynda helped make our save the date and wedding invitation dreams come ... Read more to life! Our first interaction with Lynda was over the phone to create our save the dates. She was patient with us, was in constant communication & helped create the perfect save the dates for our Chicago winter wedding! After seeing the work she created, we knew we were in the perfect place for our invitation suites! We met with Lynda in her adorable studio to discuss our invitation dreams. She listened to us and gave her professional input where needed. We are still receiving compliments on the elegance and class of our invitation suites! I am a perfectionist and I could not be more thankful for Lynda’s constant communication and “tweaks” until our suite was EXACTLY what we were looking for! Lynda’s work is spectacular and we are forever grateful that we chose her to be a part of our wedding day! We look forward to working together in the many more exciting chapters of life and will continue referring her to our family and friends looking to hire the perfect invitation designer. Thank you, Lynda! You are one in a million!! XO- Jordan and Caitlin

K
Kelsey

Married on 09/23/2017

Where do I even begin to compliment Greenstar paperie on helping make every single one of my wedding paper dreams come to life. Lynda is so great to work with and is so talented. She is very ... Read more knowledgable on all things wedding and I could not be more grateful for her help in making our wedding perfect! We created wedding invitations, bridal party agendas, wedding bags with tags, placecards, table numbers, signs for the bar with our signature cocktail, signs for each decorated table in the prefunction room, and menus with her!

K
Kelly

Married on 11/05/2016

When you are tasking someone with creating your wedding invitations—you want someone who gets you and who gets your aesthetic. Lynda and Greenstar did NOT disappoint. First off—Lynda is awesome. She ... Read more is smart and funny and her personality completely comes out in her creativity and design ideas in her work. We were able to create an absolutely amazing suite of invitations, table numbers, menus, escort cards, and thank you cards. I am in love with all of them—like, I want to wallpaper my house in them (joking, but not really). We received so many compliments on all of our paper products. It is absolutely crazy to me that Lynda was so able to nail exactly what look we were going for so immediately. She is an immensely talented, incredibly cool, fun person—and it all shows in her work. Hire her, now! You won’t be disappointed!