Greenvale Vineyards

Portsmouth, RI · View map · Visit website

About Greenvale Vineyards

Greenvale Vineyards is a winery wedding venue located in Portsmouth, Rhode Island. Greenvale Vineyards offers a breathtaking scenic backdrop for your wedding day. Set alongside the beautiful Sakonnet River, Greenvale Vineyards is a popular pick for outdoor wedding day celebrations with delicious wine as a central theme.

Facility and Capacity
Greenvale Vineyards offers three different event space for couples to celebrate in. Those looking for a rustic indoor space can take advantage of the Greenvale Vinyard barn, which can be transformed to match the style and atmosphere of your wedding day. There is also a gorgeous waterfront space that could make for a beautiful outdoor wedding day celebration. Greenvale Vineyards has enough space to host up to 200 of your friends and family.

Greenvale Vineyards is staffed by a team of individuals who have a passion for hospitality. Couples can rent event items from the Greenvale Vineyards team, including golf carts, reception tents, delicious wines, tables, chairs, and more. They’ll provide you with a wide variety of professional event planning services, such as:

• All-inclusive packages

4 Greenvale Vineyards Reviews

M
Malissa

Married on 06/27/2009

The setting was absolutely beautiful. The vineyard is gorgeous. But I would not recommend the tasting room for a wedding larger that 45 guests - it would be tight. Read more The setting was absolutely beautiful. The vineyard is gorgeous. But I would not recommend the tasting room for a wedding larger that 45 guests - it would be tight.

E
Emily

Married on 06/20/2015

Greenvale Vineyards was an absolutely stunning spot to have our June wedding. Maggie was very helpful and accommodating of our numerous questions leading up to the day. The atmosphere at the vineyard ... Read more vineyard from both the setting and the staff is relaxed and comfortable, while at the same time professional and responsible. I had wanted a very casual wedding while my husband preferred and more formal one and this venue was able to perfectly match both of our wants. Our guests had a great time, and my husband's family (who are from Scotland) said the setting of the ceremony, overlooking the Sakonnet river, reminded them of home. We were able to choose several of wines Greenvale offers, which was great to be able to both mix and match cases and provide our guests with a variety of choices. Perk of a vineyard wedding!

J
Jill

Married on 09/12/2009

4.2

We picked Greenvale because of the beautiful setting -- & then it poured rain 30 minutes before our ceremony! The people from Greenvale sprung into action, going above & beyond what we'd hired them to ... Read more do. They kept me calm, gave me a place in the office to sit down, brought me wine & water, & quickly transformed their tasting room into our perfect ceremony location. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Nancy (the owner) even cried during our ceremony -- & she'd just met us! The reception was great, too, & the wine delicious. It was a little difficult to communicate with Greenvale during the planning phase -- they had some email troubles & there were some mixups about dates very early on. Their flexibility & kindness on the actual day more than made up for any confusion, though -- what great people!