Greenville Wedding Music

Travelers Rest, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Greenville Wedding Music

Greenville Wedding Music is a professional instrumental band based in Travelers Rest, South Carolina. They will bring fun and elegant music to your event. Their group has over 20 years of performance experience, offering a broad range of styles and ensembles that can be catered to your style and preferences.

Greenville Wedding Music is comprised of talented musicians that will provide the perfect ambience for your special event, priding themselves on addressing any last minute questions or concerns so that your ceremony goes off without a hitch. They ensure that each couple’s experience is unique and memorable, providing music that reflects your everlasting bond. They will help each step of the way, offering wedding packages that include the prelude, processionals, music interlude and recessional. These are the arrangements they can provide:

• Instrumental duo or trio
  • Soloist
  • Orchestra
  • String trio, quartet or quintet

44 Reviews for Greenville Wedding Music

44 Greenville Wedding Music Reviews

Featured
Megan

Married on 09/01/2018

One of the best parts of our wedding!

Greenville Wedding Music was phenomenal, and hiring them for our wedding is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Chris was so attentive from the moment I booked them to provide exactly the ... Read more atmosphere, song choice, arrangements, timing, and experience that I had in mind. We got married in September and I still get compliments from family and friends on what a beautiful job they did. And the best part was, I didn’t have to do a thing the day of but enjoy the music. I was blown away by their sound and the whole experience. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Michael Angel

Married on 03/30/2019

Great job!

Greenville wedding music was fantastic! Communication was great through the whole process. On our special day they showed up on time got all setup and preformed every song we wanted them to with ... Read more perfect timing! So glad we went with them it was the perfect edition to our wedding!

Marie

Married on 10/27/2018

Recommend!

We had a cello/violin duo for our wedding at Mary's at Falls Cottage and it was absolutely fantastic! Chris was incredibly easy to coordinate with and they accommodated all our requests. Such a ... Read more beautiful addition to our ceremony for a very reasonable price. Can't recommend enough!