Greg Linder Photography

Bloomington, IL · View map

About Greg Linder Photography

Since opening my studio in 1991 my goal has been to create extraordinary images and give my clients the type personal service and attention that is so hard to find in today's busy world while making sure you have a good time along the way. I have over 25 years experience as a photographer and have a style that puts the subject at ease and lets them be themselves. Whether a wedding celebration or a portrait session I strive to create images that will not only capture a moment in time but will also tell the moments story.

14 Reviews for Greg Linder Photography

14 Greg Linder Photography Reviews

User3196923

2+ years ago

Greg did a great job at capturing our wedding. He was always quick to respond to emails and calls and offered suggestions while still keeping with our own ideas! We've received many compliments on our ... Read more photos! He also was wonderful at working within our budget and finding a package that worked perfectly for us.

User3160367

2+ years ago

Perfect - just the right amount of posed photos, I like the candid shots and he was amazing at capturing those. Would recommend a thousand times over Read more Perfect - just the right amount of posed photos, I like the candid shots and he was amazing at capturing those. Would recommend a thousand times over

B
Bobby

Married on 09/10/2011

Greg was awesome. He brought sunny weather with him! He got some amazing pictures. We felt like he took his time with us and enjoyed getting photos of us. It was great that he used an assistant, so ... Read more that everything could be captured. We've only seen a few of his pictures so far from our wedding and we can't wait to see the rest!!! Thank you Greg!