Greg Powers DJ

Saco, ME · View map · Visit website

About Greg Powers DJ

Greg Powers Agency is one of Maine’s most trusted DJs located in Saco, Maine. Greg Powers services northern New England wedding from oceanside venues to destinations with mountainous views. What makes this vendor unique is that it offers a 24/7 website support to keep the DJ and couple updated on any changes in plans.

Experience
Greg Powers Agency has been working with couples to create moments that they will not forget and dance floors that never empty. For over 20 years, this premier DJ service works closely with couples from the day they are booked until the last song ends.

This award-winning DJ service has many services that they offer to each of their couples so that they can feel stress-free. These services include:

• 24/7 website support

Z
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 07/03/2010

I had Greg ad my DJ, and he was awesome! He was so great to work with. Great personality, flexible and so easy going. He payed attention to what you liked, and even when I had no clue what to play for ... Read more play for half of the wedding, including the ceremony, he had perfect suggestions. He's very professional, knows how to work with the crowd and gives you what you want in a DJ. He played from a list of songs I had for suggestions from guests mixed with whatever he felt would work with my crowd. This also wasn't easy because I was 28 and my husband was 46. So we had a range of music that had to be meshed together, and he did a great job getting all the ages out on the floor. I would HIGHLY reccommend Greg Powers as your DJ, you will get your money worth and be completely satisfied!

Katherine
Katherine W

Married on 07/13/2019

Good communication, great DJ!

Greg really listened to what we wanted for our wedding day and did a flawless job. We are so happy we hired him to be our DJ! He was easy to communicate with leading up to our wedding, even planning ... Read more from across the country. He played all our requested songs and was an excellent MC as well.

Sophia
Sophia Potoczak

Married on 06/01/2019

Super awesome DJ & would definitely recommend to anyone in ME!

My husband and I had attended multiple weddings with Greg Powers as the DJ and he really knows how to keep the party going! He did not disappoint for our own wedding and the night was an absolute ... Read more blast and he had everyone on the dance floor. It was packed! 100% would recommend for your wedding entertainment!