Greg Trulson - Officiant

Waterbury, VT · View map

About Greg Trulson - Officiant

As a Justice of the Peace I work closely with each couple to create a truly personal and memorable ceremony. You will receive samples of ceremonies that I have written to help you start thinking about what should be included in a ceremony. I'll make sure you have the opportunity to provide any input you wish so when your ceremony has been created, the final result will be your personal ceremony. With your input we will develop all the elements from opening introductions to exchange of rings and vows, from poetry readings to expressions of blessings. We will leave out words you do not wish to have said and we will add any words or traditions you wish to include. Since 2001, I have had the privilege of officiating hundreds of ceremonies throughout Vermont. I would be honored to serve as your officiant.

5 Reviews for Greg Trulson - Officiant

5 Greg Trulson - Officiant Reviews

A
Allison Fitzpatrick

Married on 08/08/2019

Wonderful officiant!

We were extremely happy to have made Greg a part of our special day! We wanted to do an intimate ceremony—just the two of us with photographers and our officiant—on top of Mount Mansfield and reached ... Read more out to Greg with some general specifications for our day. One of the biggest pluses for us was that Greg was extremely accommodating and flexible with our schedule and was very friendly to work with as we planned our day. Greg put thought and consideration into crafting our ceremony and welcomed input from the two of us along the way. We travelled to Vermont from Illinois and felt comfortable with the way Greg helped us plan (all the way down to explaining how to obtain a marriage license in VT and taking responsibility to file it for us), that we would be fully prepared when we landed in Vermont, having everything ready to go and no worries about our ceremony. Overall, we can look back on our day with total satisfaction and feel fortunate to have made such a great officiant a part of it all.

K
Kelly Garvin

Married on 10/04/2018

Charismatic Officiant

He was amazing from beginning to end. He always responded to my emails quickly, was friendly, and he was so charismatic during the ceremony, which I was really hoping for. I have been to so many ... Read more weddings where thr officiant was dull and boring. Greg is anything but that!

H
Heidi

Married on 09/15/2018

Greg did an amazing job! We had a small wedding in Vermont but live in Maine so most of our correspondence was through email. He always responded quickly and was there to help with questions! His ... Read more personality is amazing and cheerful! Full of energy and genuinely happy! He went above and beyond! Highly recommend!