Gregg Jordan Classical Guitar

South Burlington, VT · View map

About Gregg Jordan Classical Guitar

Gregg Jordan is a classical guitarist with many years of teaching and performing experience. The warmth and expressiveness of his guitar playing will add a unique touch to your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner or other special occasion. Gregg performs solo, or along with flutist Barbara Boutsikaris in the Alouette Duo.

10 Reviews for Gregg Jordan Classical Guitar

10 Gregg Jordan Classical Guitar Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/16/2019

Beautiful music

Great music, and easy to work with. Was very flexible when our ceremony site changed last minute, thanks! Read more Great music, and easy to work with. Was very flexible when our ceremony site changed last minute, thanks!

Rachel
Rachel Wise

Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect musician for our tiny wedding!

We hired Gregg Jordan to play acoustic guitar at our very small wedding reception of 18 people. We did not want a DJ but instead were looking for light music to complement but not overwhelm our ... Read more group's conversation during dinner - this is exactly what Gregg provided. (We already had a pianist lined up for our wedding ceremony, but in a different situation Gregg's music would have been perfect for a ceremony too.) Gregg was prompt in responding to me via email when I had questions, and he provided several samples of his music for me to listen to before booking. His fee was very fair for his service, and we appreciated his flexibility as we had him play in one location for our cocktail hour and then move his equipment to another location for our dinner. Gregg was kind enough to learn a special song that I requested for my step-father, and this was a meaningful moment we will never forget. I highly recommend Gregg to anyone looking for beautiful acoustic music to make their day perfect!

A
Allison

Married on 09/29/2018

Gregg provided beautiful music for our ceremony and dinner hour. He was flexible and even did an arrangement of a special song that surprised the groom! Read more Gregg provided beautiful music for our ceremony and dinner hour. He was flexible and even did an arrangement of a special song that surprised the groom!