Gregorio Artistry

Lansdale, PA · View map

About Gregorio Artistry

Gregorio Artistry is a premier bridal beauty service in Lansdale, Pennsylvania. This team of talented makeup artists gives you and your bridal party the attention you need to feel truly pampered and beautiful on your special day. Devyn Gregorio, owner and lead artist, is a Master International Makeup Professional certified by the QC Makeup Academy. She and her team of artists exhibit the utmost standards of professionalism and care for you throughout your wedding day experience. Gregorio Artistry will help you to realize and own your natural beauty in a style unique to you.

Gregorio Artistry offers makeup services for brides and bridal parties up to 10 individuals. Devyn and her team can serve you, your bridesmaids, and your family for an affordable price. She also encourages brides to schedule a trial to ensure the final look is exactly what you envision for the wedding day. Bridal makeup services include a complimentary lipstick for retouching and false lash application if desired.

3 Reviews for Gregorio Artistry

3 Gregorio Artistry Reviews

M
Maddy

Married on 12/15/2018

Loved my makeup!

Devyn did an amazing job listening to what I wanted. She gave me the perfect, natural glow I was looking for! Read more Devyn did an amazing job listening to what I wanted. She gave me the perfect, natural glow I was looking for!

T
Tracey

Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing! Very professional!

From start to finish Devyn was great! I’m not a huge makeup person was was nervous but she was so professional and made me feel beautiful! Read more From start to finish Devyn was great! I’m not a huge makeup person was was nervous but she was so professional and made me feel beautiful!!!

M
Mary Kate

Married on 09/08/2018

Gregorio Artistry are highly skilled and professional! My bridesmaids and I were extremely happy with our makeup! Our makeup remained perfect all day despite humidity, wind and rain! I would highly ... Read more highly recommend Gregorio Artistry for any special occasion!! Mary Kate J.

Gregorio Artistry FAQ