Greystone Golf and Country Club

Denham Springs, LA · View map

About Greystone Golf and Country Club

Greystone is the ideal place for your event! Perfect for receptions, showers, rehearsal dinners, luncheons, corporate outings, business meetings and special functions, Greystone has several venues designed with your needs in mind.

The newly opened Pavilion at Greystone offers a stunningly elegant setting for your event, with a view of the resort style swimming pool with dancing lighted fountains.

At the Clubhouse, our main dining room and extensive patios provide a beautiful setting for any event, and our exterior courtyard can be configured to serve larger groups with fully climate controlled tent options as well.

> Our finely appointed conference room is an excellent resource for a small business meeting or luncheon(up to 15 people) all while providing a full service on-site catering menu for small and medium size groups.

To schedule a visit to the Greystone Clubhouse, please contact Jodi McCullogh at Greystone by calling 225.667.6744. A tour of the facilities and a meeting with our dining and event coordinator can be fully arranged to work with your schedule.

2 Reviews for Greystone Golf and Country Club

2 Greystone Golf and Country Club Reviews

User4180217

2+ years ago

Danielle and the Greystone staff are wonderful! Read more Danielle and the Greystone staff are wonderful!

T
Tuesday

Married on 03/30/2013

If you are skeptical about choosing Greystone as your venue, I'm here to tell you my wedding was beautiful thanks to Bridgette and her crew! I had been planning my wedding for an entire year with a ... Read more different venue however they lost their event coordinator and could no longer accommodate my wedding. I called Bridgette a month before my wedding to confirm they had the date open. Once I put my wedding into her hands I had nothing left to worry about! She emailed and called closer to the date to make sure we were on the same page. I'd bought decorations for my previous venue, Bridgette took the decorations I bought and made the reception look better than I could have ever imagined. At my previous venue my wedding would not have been as beautiful. I'm glad Greystone and Bridgette were apart of my day!

Greystone Golf and Country Club FAQ